Chapter 3: Games

You quickly changed and straightened yourself out, double checking you looked presentable in the mirror before taking your leave and walking down to Hana's room.

The loud laughter from inside clearly coming from the Meka pilot herself. You didn't even have to knock before the door opened revealing a rather red faced Lucio, Brigitte and Hana.

You raised an eyebrow at the trio before wandering in and ploping down on the floor next to Hana. You were very aware that Hana could be streaming so kept your mouth shut until she deliberately spoke to you.

"So, (y/n)... You any good at Mario kart?" She teased.

"I like to consider myself a pro." You spoke confidently.

"As do I," chimed in Brigitte in the same tone.

"Oooh," Hana commented, "looks like we got ourselves a race off. (Y/n) and Brigitte vs the true pros, me and Lucio ."

The stream went wild, not just someone but two people had challenged the all mighty undefeated D.Va.

The game went on for a while, the lead switching from one team to the other but as predicted, the winner was the true pro. The stream calmed down after that race just watching for fun instead of for drama and tension.

By now, Brigitte had moved dangerously close to you, almost leaning down on  your smaller frame. It was strange seeing her all grown up. She had grown into a stunning young woman. The viewers must have noticed you staring because questions started flooding in. Hana looked you dead in the eye and asked with a a smirk, "the guys think you two would look cute together, what do you think?"

You froze. You hadn't really given it a thought. Sure she was undeniably gorgeous but... You knew her for so long.

"I don't know," Brigitte answered for you, taking the words from your mouth. "I've never really put much thought into it.."

Lots of depressed and annoyed 'awws' followed. Leaving the stream disappointed.

The gaming continued on into the night, swapping from game to game. You almost always lost. Slowly but surely you felt yourself loosing consciousness and a pair of strong arms embrace you as you did.