Chapter 13:

You sat down opposite the scientist. She was studying you, it was although she was still observing the effects of her experiments.

"I didn't want to do this." You choked out.

"Do what?" She snapped.

You looked her in the eye,
"I didn't want to talk to you, if it weren't for-" no. She didn't deserve to know anything about you. "If it weren't for the fact that you are my mother I would have told them to ship you off to some high security prison. I wanted to give you a second chance, as your daughter."

She sat with a questioning glare.

"Come on mom, your an intelligent woman. I know I wasn't supposed to have feelings but please. Your the reason I'm here-"

"I'm sorry." She spoke In a quiet genuine tone, "I surpassed so many boundaries creating you that I thought I could cross these lines again when you were born. I've had plenty of time to reflect. The whole point of the experiment was to have a child.."
"How can I trust you?" You snapped back.

"I don't expect you too. I just expect you to remember that  I am your mother.. What you do with that information is your own Choice."

"That's enough." Jacks voice boomed over the speaker. The two guards entered and restrained her ready for the long walk to the labs. You simply rose from your seat.

"I forgive you for what you've done.. But only if you forgotten be me for my failures.."

"I'll see you around my darling."

You cringed at that nickname memories of past missions flooding your mind.

~FLASHBACK~

You glanced down to inspect your wrists. Black enlarged veins reached up your arms to your chest. The dark fog that surrounded your feet and sheathed you parted as a figure walked towards you.

You breathed deeply wiping away the sweat from your brow.

"It hurts." You said emotionlessly.

"I warned you it would.." She smiled taking your hands into hers, "We worked so hard to make you this strong.. Your father would have been proud.." She smiled at her statement.

"Would he have wanted me to feel so much pain.." You glared at her.

"You're not seeing the big picture darling," she sighed, motioning the guards to restrain you.

"Same time tomorrow I guess.." You kept your eyes at the ground.

"I'll see you then darling."

~END~

"Y/n" Jack placed a hand on your shoulder. "Everything good?"

"Yes.. " you replied instantly. "I'm going to the garage..."

Feeling many kinds of emotions, you pushed the door open and decided to head to Brig and deal with one strong emotion that plagued your mind since last nights kiss.

_____________________________

Im really enjoying the story side of this fic ATM..

_____________________________