chapter 11:

OK... More fluff but *whispers* you know that smut y'all want.... Next chapter *wink wonk*
Also, I found a Brigittimari and its my new lock screen.. Thought I'd share it with y'all xD
-------------------------------------------

The air was crisp as it whipped past you the road and trees a blur as you sped away from the base.

A weight was lifted from your shoulders, the lilac sky calming you more.

After a 20 minute ride you reached the base of a hill where you abandoned the bike and climbed the old stone steps to the top.

A tall willow tree stood curtaining the world from whom ever entered its leafy blankets. Inside the cocoon of forestry lay a simple blanket and a basket.

"I found this place a while back when papa had to look after me," she explained, a look of  nostalgia filling her eyes, "I was chasing fluffy around these fields and she disappeared into here... Its the perfect hiding place."
She eyed you.

"I figured we could talk here, you look like you have a lot on your mind.."

The light chirping of birds began to fade as the sky cloaked the earth in velvety darkness.

The younger reached into the basket and pulled out a pie with a slice already missing and cut another

You smiled at her antics, she really did look nice in the twilight.

"Im just scared, that's all." You admitted.
Brigette raised an eyebrow.
"My mother was never really understanding and now she's back.. And part of me is happy but the other part of me is horrified.. I don't know how I should feel... She did such horrible things to me but I still feel inclined to treat her as my mom, you know..."

Brigette smiled, shuffling closer to you,

"Feel any better?" She asked draping an arm around your shoulder.
"Kinda..." You replied, gently resting your head on her broad shoulder.

She gently reached up, brushing a gently finger across your cheek.

"When I was little, Papa told me that one day, when I met the right person I'd just know... He always told me that I'd want to protect them and be there for them at all times..." She turned to you taking both of your hands into your own.

" I remember very clearly getting the recall and listening to Riens random stories about overwatch. He told me that two other members had daughters near enough my age and I jumped at the idea of finally meeting you all. I read everyone's files on the way here...but you, you stood out. I don't know why..  If it was your eyes, Maby the mischievous glint in your eyes or even the ambition that radiates from you.."

She leant in capturing your lips in a gentle kiss.

"I think I found you..." She smiled, resting her forehead against yours.

A light giggle erupted from your throat.

"So dramatic Brig," you smiled,
" all you had to do was walk into the same room as me and say hi and I was Hooked..."

You pushed in for a kiss winding your fingers through her hair and pulling her closer, her calloused hands resting at your waist.

She raised you so you were straddling her hips and deepened the kiss; her tongue slid over your own as you tugged at her hair.

"Brig.." You breathed. "You have no idea how long I was waiting for that..."

-------------------------------------------

OK... Enjoy xD