Chapter 6:

Three days later.....(I'm sorry I'm trying to do this xD)

-------------------------------------------
Angela had kept you in the medical bay for a few days, constantly checking up on you. Jack had sat with you for a while, talking to you.

It shouldn't have been this scary to see her again... She would have guards.. It should all be simple..

"I'll do it." You said, breaking the silence, "bring moira in."

Jack quickly interrupted. "No, if it causes this much trouble forget about it, I'd rather have a healthy (y/n) than a crazy scientist."

You smiled at his care, jack was almost like a dad to you, hell, he was like a dad to everyone.

"Jack, it'll be fine.. Her research is revolutionary.. Call her back.."

"Are you sure.." He studied your face, pleaing you take back your answer.

"Yes."

With a final answer jack left to find Winston and told him the "good?" News.

She was due to arrive in two days. About the same time you were going to be discharged from the hospital wing.

This was going to be interesting to say the least you thought as you fell back to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry, its so story heavy ATM. I want to write some fluff I just love how this story is turning out!