Chapter 9: Fear and forgiveness

Or Brigette gives great cuddles and rn I need cuddles.

I think we all need fluff... Like right now...

------------------------------------------

You woke up with a heavy pounding in your head. Today was the day she would arrive.

Moira O'Deorain.

Mother dearest...

You sigh and get up brushing off the fear and head into the kitchen area to make some cereal.

She was going to be in solitary confinement anyway so it wasn't like you ever had to face her.

It wasn't that you were afraid to face her either. She didn't scare you. Its what she did that scared you. If she merely worded something in a degrading way to you you'd snap and she would end up almost dead.

Endless memories of long nights in the lab swarmed your mind. She deserved to die, the immoral things she did to you were unforgivable.

It was at that moment you realised you had sank to the floor and were crying, leant back against the hard wooden cupboard.

" (y/n)?" A concerned voice asked, "is everything alright?"

You looked up expecting Jack or maybe Angela in the doorway, however it was none other than Brigette in a loose fitting pair of trackies and an oversized shirt.

She looked as if she had rolled out of bed, which she probably had.

She wore a tint of worry in her eyes as she looked down to you before sitting beside you on the cold tiled floor.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be fine," she smiled at you, clasping her hands around yours.

You smiled a watery grin at her, she just seemed to radiate joy and positivity.

She pushed herself up using the work surface and proceeded to drag you up behind before pulling you into a bone crushing hug.

You returned said embrace, welcoming the warmth of her arms as you rested against her.

"Wana tell me what's up?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Its just, Moira. I'm scared. I hate her for doing this to me but she's all I have left... I'm worried my emotions will take over and I'll do something I'll regret." You let loose all the emotions you were holding in before breaking down.

"Maybe if you should talk to her and give her a chance.." She murmured as you leant into her.

You looked up at her with watery eyes snaking your fingers into her matted red hair. 

"This is gonna sound crazy but I love you..." You mumbled smiling, "like at first I liked you but wow can anyone be more perfect."

It was the younger womans turn to change colour now, a light red dusting her cheeks.

"I.. Don't really know what to say.." She giggled quietly to herself."

She looked you in the eye, only inches apart and..

"BRIGETTE! MY ARMOURS DOING THE THING AGAI-..."
Reinhardt stopped in his tracks. He had to do a double take to realised what he had walked into.
"OH, I'M.. UH.. SORRY.. ILL JUST YA KNOW.. GO.." He awkwardly shuffled away.

"I'm coming," she yelled.

"Meet me in the training room at five, I've gota go deal with this.."

And with a final goodbye she left the room.

You just stood there in awe, unsure about how to react.

Slowly, you made your way back to your room.

------------------------------------------

I'm Sooo sorry it took so long for me to update, I've been swamped with exams and my only breaks have been to play anniversary.
I've gotten cyberninja for hanzo and orisas new skin so far. So yeah big update. XD