Chapter 7: Invitations.

First of all, This. Pic. Tho.  *drools*

Second of all: I will be forcing myself to write only fluffy stuff in this book. Unless someone specifically asks me to write smut it won't happen. *wink wonk*

-------------------------------------------

The gentle ticking of the clock was the only thing that broke the deafening silence that filled the room.

Today was the day, though you'd promised yourself not to worry too much. She was locked away in her lab and guarded. She couldn't possibly bring any harm on you.

A strong knock at the door snapped you from your thoughts, the tall Swedish girl let herself in and perched herself at the foot of your bed.

"You alright?" She asked, her eyes full of genuine concern, "Lucio told me what happened..."

You glanced up barely meeting g her eyes before looking away.

"Its nothing... I'm just being dramatic.." You smiled at her.

"Well, me, hana and Lucio were gona head out to the arcade later, if you wanna come..?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure!" You giggled.

"Sweet, I'll come get you around 1ish?" She smiled down at you, god did she remind you of Reinhardt at times.

"Sounds great to me!" You beamed at her.

"But seriously, if you need to talk, which I think is for the best, come find me." She patted your shoulder before letting herself out.

The same smell of machinery and sweat fell upon your room whenever she came in. It was a good smell, you thought before drifting off to sleep again. Angela sure was right about those pills... They really do take it out of you.

-------------------------------------------

*deep sigh* next chapter. There will be fluff.