Imagine #2

You were busy with your other customers not noticing some customers came in.

Customer 1: hey (y/n) refill.
Customer 7: yeah i nedd one to sweet heart.
You: you boys need to wait i am helping someone.
Customer 4: yeah boys she is helping me wait your turn.
Customer 1: what did you say ya bald man.
You: boys calm it down or I'm gonna kick you out.
Customer 7: you do that and you will loose business.
Customer 3: guys leave the poor gal alone. She is only one woman.
You: thank you but I'm fine.
Customer 1: THEN GET ME A FUCKING REFILL!
Customer 5: HEY DON'T YELL AT HER!
Customer 7: and what are you gonna do about it.
"teach you some manners."

You and everyone else turn to see a tall blonde and a man bun brunette standing by him. They seemed very familiar to you.

Customer 1: and who the hell do you think you're talking to punk.
Blonde: I wouldn't piss him off if I were you.
Customer 7: and what are you his pet?
Brunette: maybe we should introduce ourselves.
Blonde: sure. I'm Captain America.
Brunette: *pulls out a blade* Winter Soldier.
Customer 7: shit.
Customer 1: look we didn't mean anything we said. We just had to much to drink and weren't thinking straight. We will leave right now and think about what we did.

The two customers left running out the bar making everyone laugh watching the scurry off. You turn towards Bucky and Steve with a smile on your face.

You: thank you so much for that but you really didn't have to do that.
Steve: it wasn't my idea. My friend hear saw a damsel and wanted to be a hero again.
Bucky: not saying you didn't look capable enough to handle them it just started to get out of hand.
You: *laughs* well I thank you. How about some drinks on me.
Steve: do you have any food?
You: sure do hon. Would you like a cheeseburger with some fries?
Steve: Yes ma'am
You: and what about you sugar?
Bucky: Well doll face I would like a glass of milk and a napkin with your phone number on it if you can give me both?

You blush and almost drop your notepad and pen. The other customers ooooed and giggled as you tried to hush them up.

You: well that shouldn't be any problem. Coming right up.

You quickly walk away to the back and give your chef Steve's order and grab some milk and a cup. You try to calm down your heart as you were walking towards the 2 gentleman with their orders.

You: alright gotta cheeseburger with some fries and a glass of milk with my number on it.
Bucky: I'll call ya sometime (y/n).

You body shivered at the way he said your name so smoothly. You turn around and start to walk away as a customer that you didn't see before during all that commotion makes you stop in your tracks and almost start crying.

Ghost: you better keep that one sugar. He is one hell of a man.

You turn your head in the direction of the boys and see Steve and Bucky talking. Steve with his food in hand making hand gestures and Bucky just sipping his milk smiling at the napkin you gave him.

You: he sure is momma.