imagine #4 (part 2)

Steve: Buck what are you doing?
You: I fell and hurt myself. Buck was just taking me to the first aid kit.
Bucky: her legs were numb and she fell. I was just doing what you would do.

Steve was already at your side checking your ankles and knees. He was so over protective of you but you knew it was because of how he used to be he didn't want anything bad happen to you like him. So fragile. You were like a porcelain doll to him. To anyone really. You always had to have an inhaler around and have a tracker on you if anything were to happen. You hated being treated like a baby or a porcelain doll but it had it's perks.

Steve: Are you okay!? No broken bones!? No twisted ankles!? You didn't  pop you knee out of place right!? Oh your hands! Are your hands okay!? Your wrist didn't break right!?
You: Steve I'm fine.

You hated lying to him about being hurt so that he didn't get all brotherly about you in Bucky's arms but some sacrifices have to be made.

Buck: She caught herself on another car but she is fine. Look.

He sits you down on a bench and does leg and arms movements showing Steve that you are fine. But on the inside you were not fine. The feel of his hands on your thighs and roaming your legs and arms holding your hand was driving you crazy. You were sure your face was as red as the blood flowing through your body.

Bucky: I was just taking precautions cause her legs were asleep.
Steve: Thanks buck. You are a true friend.
You: okay. So now that that is over with I'm going to the bathroom.

You get up and rush away from the boys trying to cool off. You stayed in the bathroom for a while tossing water on your face to cool down the heat going through your body when there was a knock.

You: who is it?
Bucky: it's me. You alright?
You: Yeah I'm fine. I just hate lying to him.
Bucky: Well it wasn't a complete lie but yeah. Can we talk?
You: now? But we gotta get back in the car and drive.
Bucky: Steve is helping a lady chase down her dog so we got time.
You: uh fine. I'll be out in a minute.
Bucky: Okay. I will be at the bench.

You hear his footsteps walk away and stare at yourself in the mirror when there was another knock.

"Anyone in here?"
You: Uh one second.

You open the door and see a little girl there with her legs crossed and going back and forth on her toes.

"THANK YOU!"

She rushed in and shuts the door fast locking it. You chuckle a bit and walk back to the bench to see Bucky sitting there with another cigarette in his mouth lighting it. You walk over taking the cigarette out and tossing it on the ground squashing it.

Bucky: that was literally a brand new one. I just lit it.
You: if we are going to talk I can't be around that smoke; remember?
Bucky: right sorry. So.. I have a situation.
You: alright and what is it?
Bucky: I like this girl who is a complete geek and so fragile that I'm afraid that just hugging her will shatter her but I really want to hug her because she is so warm and makes my heart beat out of my chest. Anytime I'm around her she makes me a better person. I think I may actually love her.
You: then why don't you just tell her how you feel I'm pretty sure she would like to know. Us girls don't like not knowing stuff.
Bucky: .....I just told her.
You: ......what? Wait....wait...You...like.. me?

Bucky nods his head and looks at you smiling shyly. Your mouth just hung open and the only thing going through your head was "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Bucky: how do you feel about me?
You: I-I um... I..li...
Steve: (y/n) look at this adorable puppy!

Steve runs up to you guys holding a little golden puppy in his arms.

Steve: I helped this lady chase down her dog and she gave me one of the dogs babies for free! It's a golden retriever and it's a boy! Oh.. were you guys having a conversation?
You: uhh um
Bucky: yes we were.
You: yeah about how stupid you are chasing a dog. It could have been vicious and bite you. But that is a very cute puppy. What are you going to name it?

You get up and pet the puppy trying to get out of the subject. Bucky sighs and gets up walking back to the car. You watch him grab another cigarette out of his box and light it seeing his shoulders relax. Your nose starts to tingle and your eyes close.

You: *sneezes* excuse me. *sneezes again*
Steve: are you alright?
You: uh yeah *sneezes* did that lady by any chance *sneezes*
Steve: CRAP! I FORGOT I HELD HER CAT! I'M SORRY (Y/N)! HERE HOLD SEB!

He puts the pup in your arms as you sneeze and takes his shirt off immediately and brushes out his hair.
Ladies walk by ooing and giggling at your brother as they see him shirtless.

You: Steve *sneezes* it's not the cat *sneezes again and again*
Steve: YOU'RE ALERGIC TO DOGS TOO!? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?*takes seb away* I WILL BE RIGHT BACK!

He runs off with the puppy as you stumble to the car breathing heavily trying to gasp for air. Bucky sees you and rushed to the back of the car digging through your bag tossing what was left of the cigarette. You finally get to the car and lean on the hood trying to save yourself from falling. Bucky runs your way with your epi pen and wraps his arm around your waist holding you up and putting the epi pen needle in your arm pushing the buttom.

Bucky: WHAT HAPPENED!? WHERE IS STEVE!?
You: *gasping for air*
Steve: *runs back over*
Bucky: WHY IS YOUR SHIRT OFF!? AND WHERE WERE YOU!?
Steve: I HELD A CAT SO I THOUGHT SHE WAS SNEEZING BECAUSE OF THE CAT AND WAS GOING TO TOSS MY SHIRT BUT APPARENTLY SHE IS ALLERGIC TO DOGS ALSO SO I RAN BACK TO THE OLD LADY WITH THE PUPPY!
Bucky: WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP (Y/N) FIRST!?
Steve: SHE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO THEM AND THE FIRST THING THAT WENT THROUGH MY MIND WAS GET THE DOG AWAY FROM HER!
Bucky: ARE YOU STUPID! SHE COULD OF PASSED OUT!
Steve: I WAS DOING MY BEST!

You finally start breathing normally and try to speak but your voice was raspy.

You: both of you calm down. I'm fine.
Bucky: are you fucking kidding me? You're not fine. Steve get a water bottle from the vending I'm putting her in the car.

Steve nods and rushed back towards the bathrooms as Bucky picks you up yet again bridal style and puts you in the passenger seat turning the a.c. down to 65° and putting the vents on you.

You: Buck. I'm fine. The epi pen helped me. You helped me.
Bucky: stop talking and relax please.
You: bucky....i love you too.
Bucky: you're just saying things cause you are light headed. Just close your eyes an sleep. We will talk later when you are thinking straight.
You: Bucky....
Steve:*comes back* here's the water. You alright (y/n).

You nod your head as your eyes start to get sleepy. Bucky buckles you in and places his hand on your forehead checking your temperature. Your eyes close leaving the last image in your head of Bucky staring at you with his blue eyes.