imagine #11 (Part 1)

"Someone explain to me how we lost him! He was standing right there!"
"We don't know commander. He was there and then he just poofed."
"He.. just... poofed! THEN LOOK UP ANYONE THAT HAS A DISAPPEARING POWER OR TRANSPORTATION! WE NEED TO FIND HIM! GET ME BARNES!"

*on the other side of town*

You: *transports in apartment* Haha! They looked so stupid when I poofed out of thin air!

You toss your book bag on the couch and pull out the artifacts you stole laughing. A ring said to have belonged to Cleopatra herself and the staff said to have been used by Apollo.

You: let's see if you truly are real. I sure do hope so because me stealing you made that agency shield come after me almost making me get caught.

You walk towards your bookshelf and push it forward opening a gate way to a dark hallway. Walking through the door shuts and the hallway lights up. The only sound was your footsteps echoing throughout the hallway. As you walk up to the next door a voice recognition device falls from the ceiling in front of your face.

You: krolik i zayats.

The device pulls back up and the door opens. Behind the door was an elevator that lead down below the basement of the apartment building.
As the doors closed the mini screen TV inside was showing the news.

You: volume up please.

'Today the ring of Cleopatra and Staff used by Apollo has been taken by the mysterious masked man that goes by 'πύλη'. The name means portal so does this masked man have the powers of a black hole? Well the museum has some footage to find out Stay tuned to find out.'

You: these nunuche think I'm a man*laughs* they have no idea who I am. And a black hole. Seriously. Makes me wish i didnt hijack those cameras so they could see what i can do.

The doors open lighting up the room that you call base camp. As you walk down the runway all the jewels you have stole either hang on the wall or are stashed in a glass casing. You tap a button on the floor with your foot and another case pops up. A mechanical arm shows up behind you grabbing the ring as you hand it to it.

You: scan ring and cane. See if any traces are on it. If so scan those for any dna traces. Let me know when you are done. I must shower.
Voice: yes Madame.
You: what did I say about calling me madame Vau.
Vau: to not call you that.
You: exactly.

You take off your wig and clothes while walking towards the showers.

You: set shower to extreme rinse. I want no traces of sweat or debris on me. I have work in a couple of hours. Oh and please keep the volume up on the TV. I want to hear of my success.

You unwrap the bandages that were pinning your chest down feeling relief. You take off the wig cap and let your (hair color) hair fall cascading over your shoulders. The colored contacts you have on to hide your identity you take out and toss them in the bin setting fire to them. No evidence left behind. The news continues with all the "crimes" that you have done everyone saying they say a shadowed person while in the museum. You let the steaming hot water burn any evidence of your escapade while the charcoal soap washes away any debris or sweat.

"It is The white wolf! WHITE WOLF ANYTHING TO COMMENT ABOUT THIS ENCOUNTER!"

You: white wolf? Oh right that assassin that is always ruining my fun. Show TV.

A screen shows on the opposite wall of the shower.

"White wolf! White wolf! Do you have any information on this incident?"

The cameras follow the man walking straight past all the commotion and off on his bike.

You: A man of few words but a man of action. It seems I have found a new toy. V.A.U find some information on this White Wolf fellow.
V.A.U.: searching.... white wolf. They are...
You: no not the animal. This will be a tough one. V.A.U what time is it?
V.A.U: it is 1 pm miss.
You: CRAP! Call Starbucks Boss.

"(Y/N) you better be calling me saying you are gonna be here on time and not running late because there is no traffic."