imagine #8

You were sluggishly walking down the hallway to your apartment building digging in your purse for the keys. You just got off a 13 hr shift working at the nearby bar working as a bartender. You started working the day before around 2pm. Now it was 3am and you felt dead. You could barely even walk let alone speak. The only thing that was keeping you going was that there was someone waiting for you at home probably making you some hot cocoa to help you sleep. You some how after 5 minutes unlock the door and kick off your shoes. You lean your head against the door shutting it and staying there not wanting to move as your eyes started to slowly shut. As sleep started to take over your body 2 strong arms wrap around your waist pulling you into their body nuzzling their face into your neck.

You: I'm sorry James. Did I wake you up?
Bucky: *chuckles* you haven't called me James in a long time and no. I stayed up waiting for you because I was being paranoid. But I made you some hot coco if you want some.
You: I would love some. But uh... can you care me?
Bucky: of course my princess.

He picks you off your feet and leads you to the couch sitting you down on his lap.

You: what about hot coco?
Bucky: well I'm hot and I got a service dog named coco.
You: a what now?
Bucky: a service dog. Come here coco!

A big fluffy brown dog runs into the living room jumping on top of you and Bucky giving you both kisses.

Bucky: down coco.
You: NO! UP COCO! UP!

Coco obeys your command and stays up on the couch laying her head on your lap looking up at you with puppy eyes.

You: awwwww.
Bucky: surprise. Do I get a present now?

He nuzzles his face into your neck lightly kissing it giving it little bites. You slap the top of his head making him stop and move closer to coco hugging her.

You: not with the big pupper around. No no no.
Bucky: you rather cuddle the dog than cuddle with me?
You: oh yes yes yes. Isn't that right CoCo? Yes it is. Oh yes it is.
Bucky: that's just messed up.
You: uh oh CoCo. I think daddy is jealous. Should we give daddy attention?
Bucky: keep calling me daddy and things are going to get out of hand.
You: oh daddy is threatening me CoCo. Yes he is. We better run from daddy.
Bucky: that's it.

He grabs you by the hips tossing you over his shoulder with CoCo barking at him as you screamed for her. Bucky shuts the door leaving Coco outside and tosses you on the bed as you laugh.

You: oh is daddy going to punish me now? Am I going to get spankings or a time out.
Bucky: oh baby girl. You are in for a lot more than that.

He hovers over you like he is doing a push up rubbing a little bit against you. You wrap your arms around his neck moaning a bit feeling his aroused member rubbing against you.

Bucky: this is what you did and now you are going to be punished for it. I want you to beg for me.
You: please daddy.
Bucky: please daddy what?
You: please daddy, fuck me hard. Punish me. Make me scream.

Bucky turns red from his cheeks to his ears not expecting you to actually follow through with his game.

You: oh is daddy flustered now. Does baby girl have to take control?
Bucky: shit.

You palm his bulge making his whisper cuss words under his breath. Let's just say you only ran on a 2 hr sleep the next day.