I 1 I

Cyrus walked across the moonlight lit sidewalk, pausing to turn and look at the Suicide Forest. He had never been in before, and he didn't want to. His mahogany brown hair was messy and there were bags under his eyes. He made sure that his eyes were red and puffy so that he looked distressed. The lone figure rolled back his shoulders while looking at the old cement road. He decided to wear a plain black shirt with black jeans to help him blend in with the night. He grinned as his right hand rested on the muzzle of gun hidden in his pocket.

Cyrus used to have a simple life, he'd never cuss nor, would he step out of line. But of course, the death of a loved one can change many things. Especially if that loved one was the only one who took the time to understand your twisted thoughts. He still had his younger brother, but they were past understanding. After all, everyone blamed Cyrus for Bruno's death. He was the only one who had witnessed it, well, besides Anu. Anu was a cold-hearted killer. Bruno's own death didn't revolve around him, it revolved around Rose. Rose and Anu were fighting and Anu, the wise guy he is, decides to throw punches. Bruno and Cyrus were watching the whole thing but decided to stay hidden by the shadows. Cyrus frowned as he remembered what happened as clear as day. Bruno jumping up to protect Rose, both getting killed anyways.

The lone figure only shook his head and looked over to his left. The street lights gave off an eerie yellow glow which only added to the suspense the Suicide Forest gave you. He didn't know how the victims of this deadly trap had the courage to even go in. Cyrus couldn't even go within five feet before getting a chill. The tall trees stood high, being able to be seen clearly through the dense fog. He looked down at the shape of his gun through the pocket of his jacket. He continued to frown, looking behind him hoping to see headlights.

Cyrus continued his slow walk, waiting for a car to pass by. He had never really seen any cars drive past here, but it was on the way home and he wanted to get one more kill in. He had never really seen any cars drive past the Suicide Forest at night because this is when more victims come. Although most never make it to the deadly forest. They get snatched, killed, and then hung up on a tree like a trophy. He paused as he saw the glow of headlights lighting up the pavement. Perfect.

Usually the roles are switched, Cyrus driving and then picking up a victim. With slight hesitation he decided that this was the only way to get another kill. He was hoping to find a victim, but the person driving may be one. He sighed and looked over to the road, stopping and taking a step closer to the pavement. He raised his arm and stuck out his thumb, one of the things he's seen a hitchhiker do before. The car surprisingly came to a stop to let him in. He heard the familiar click of doors unlocking and he jogged over to the other side, getting into the passenger's seat.

The headlights looked as though they may fall off and surprisingly enough it was a white van. The paint was starting to come off, but he didn't pay attention to it. What bothered him most was how quickly the man stopped. Especially his calm demeanor. No one can be this close to the Suicide Forest and be calm. He sighed and opened the door, hopping onto the leather seat. He could feel the cold leather through his jeans but tried to ignore it as he looked at the man. He seemed about his age with platinum blonde hair. Ah, that's why he's calm. A blonde. He grinned as he closed the door.