I 10 I

Ever since Cyrus agreed to the truce Lumi had made he barely went out. Lumi's house was small yet comfortable. He didn't have to see Lumi unless he wanted to go talk to him as his house was the perfect size. Although, he had grown a small friendship with Lumi but wouldn't dare admit it. Lumi, however, was still giddy from Cyrus agreeing to the truce. Neither one of them has killed anyone since, as they had now been living together for a few days.

Lumi was now talking to an irritated Cyrus about something he heard on the radio. Cyrus only nodded along, doing his best to not snap at the blonde-haired man. His finger was consistently tapping against the couch cushion as he leaned further back, glaring at Lumi. No matter what he did the younger man seemed to not get the hint that Cyrus simply wanted him to be quiet. It was usually like this, and Cyrus found himself looking forward to their small talks over breakfast and Lumi annoying him all day.

"Did you know that France was actually still executing people with a guillotine when Star Wars came to the movie theater. I think it was A New Hope. Yeah, that's the one." Lumi talked on and on, grinning as he enjoyed having someone to listen to him.

Even if it was a murderer.

"Wow, Lumi. You know so many amazing things." Cyrus responded sarcastically as he kept his voice flat and clear of any emotions.

Lumi laughed as he eagerly responded, "Haha, I know! But did you know that on Jupiter and Saturn it rains diamonds? Diamonds! Can you believe that?"

"Wow. You really impressed me there."

"I know!"

Cyrus raised an eyebrow and was going to respond but was cut off by brisk knocking at the front door. Stiffening he tilted his head and stared at Lumi, silently asking if he knew anyone. Lumi only shook his head and stood up but Cyrus almost immediately pulled him down.

"I'll go see who it is, stay here." Cyrus ordered as he got up and stalked towards the door.

Lumi disobeyed him and followed, eager to have a new friend. His shoulder brushed Cyrus's but the older man only rolled his eyes before opening the door. Lumi's eyes grew wide as he saw that Cyrus began to tremble with fear. All that stood before them was a blood red envelope with Lumi's address printed on the side in black. He was confused as to why Cyrus was scared but he guess that he should be as well.

"Pack your bags." Cyrus's voice was shaky, but he still used it to order Lumi around.

"What? Why?

"We need to leave."

"Why?"

"No more questions. Just do it."