I 3 I

Cyrus paused, before deciding on an answer, "I'll just tell you when to turn."

Lumi sighed, hesitant about doing this at all. He didn't even know why the man was out here in the first place. He placed his hands on the steering wheel, holding it tight so that his knuckles were white. He hoped the other man didn't notice as he began to drive off. Something about this just didn't seem right to him.

Cyrus leaned back into the cushion as he watched the pavement ahead of him light up wtith the headlights. The mahogany haired man looked around the car, trying to see what he could use to his advantage. He frowned as it was just another car, except for all the stains and grease. He rolled his eyes as he saw a tool kit in the backseat. He turned, deciding to use his own weapons when he finally saw the gun in the cupholder.

Cyrus frowned as he looked at the driver, "Why's there a gun?"

Lumi stiffened as he kept his eyes on the road, "Personal safety, you know?"

The passenger shook his head and looked out the window, growing more anxious. Maybe it was for personal safety or maybe he could have been here to kill. He frowned and decided it was the first option. The coincidence of two killers meeting while looking for a kill was too high. Cyrus's frown deepened as he watched the trees pass by. He rested his arm on the console in between the two men.

Cyrus watched carefully out the window as he knew that his road would be hard to spot. He pulled his jacket inwards as he started to get cold. Lumi noticed, as he was watching him from the corner of his eye.

Not wanting it to seem suspicious, Lumi waited a few second before turning the air down, "Getting kind of cold, huh?"

Cyrus nodded before responding, "Definitely."

Turning his attention back to the side of the street, Cyrus made sure they wouldn't pass the street he needed to go on. He sighed and leaned his temple against the window, suppressing a shiver as he felt the cold glass touch his skin. A broken melody echoed throughout the car as he repeatedly tapped his finger against the console.

Soon enough, what seemed to be a street made of shadows came up on their right. Cyrus sat up straight as he waited for them to get close enough to turn. Lumi noticed how he sat up and began looking as to why. The platinum blonde haired man shivered as he saw the darkened road. It looked like a trap. There was no way he would turn down there.

"Turn here." Cyrus pointed out the road as they came close enough.

Lumi nodded and slowed, turning on his blinker. He didn't know why, everything in him wanted to turn around and go home, forgetting this even happened. He turned the steering wheel and as expected the car turned with it. Lumi and Cyrus both shivered as a shadow devoured the car, sending them into darkness. Lumi frowned as he looked up, he didn't understand about what could be making that shadow. He sighed and leaned back, driving slower than he usually did.

d9a^