I 7 I

Cyrus stalked into the house, slightly irritated from all the talking. There was a long string of lights that brightened the area and made everything have a small glow around where they touched the shoji screens and plants. The party was mostly outside, the mosquitos attacking Cyrus's arms although he just swatted them away. The different colored lights only looked like a blur as Cyrus moved past them and weaved through the mass of bodies. He had not planned to kill but he needed something to do to pass the time. He ducked behind a velvet curtain in the corner, pulling a gun out of a pocket from the inside of his coat. He poked his gun through the curtain and peeked out, looking for an easy victim. He almost laughed when a man absentmindedly stood in front of the gun, his back turned to Cyrus.

Cyrus crouched down, moving the gun down with him although it always poked through the curtain. His finger was hovering over the trigger, knowing that killing the man would be so easy. He could just kill and run, although he couldn't bring himself to. He was doing his best to not to be he slowly looked through the curtain. He frowned to himself as he saw Lumi's car where he had left him. Lumi's words were ringing in his ears as he was watching the man, although continuously giving glances to the car. He looked down to the floor before back to the man. All he had to do was pull the trigger and run. It would be so easy. He leaned back his head and let out a silent sigh. Swiftly, he pulled his gun back and shoved it into his coat pocket. Cyrus sighed and stood, bending down and quickly walking out from behind the curtains while blending in with the crowd.

Cyrus sprinted back to the car, weaving through the bodies and noticing some people startled through the corner of his eye. He took the car keys out of his pocket and pulled open the door, quickly tossing them to Lumi. The younger man widened his eyes as he quickly caught the keys and started the engine. Lumi didn't spare a glance at the party as he quickly assumed that Cyrus had killed someone. He drove off, following the road that led into more woodland. Thankfully it wasn't the Aokigahara forest as it was only a small stretch of land that separated this town from other towns.

Cyrus frowned and turned to face Lumi, "You know, I'll have to stay at your house."

Lumi froze, although he forced himself to continue driving so they wouldn't wreck, "Stay at your own house."

"If someone kills another person, where do you think is going to be the first place they look?"

"His friend's house!"

Cyrus groaned before responding, "His house."

"Why's it gotta be a he?"

"Because I said so. I'm staying at your house."

"No, you're not, you psycho."

"Are we really going to play the name game now? It's not the time."

"Killer."

"Shut up."

"Shut up yourself."