I 2 I

Meanwhile, Lumi yawned as he jumped into the car with an evil grin. He immediately drove towards the Suicide Forest, wanting to look for any type of victim or, if he's lucky, a hitchhiker. The drive around the forest was long, seeing as though the forest was gigantic. There was a main road that circled around the whole forest so that the police could try and find someone before they committed suicide. However, this proved to not be useful as the forest was too big.

Lumi grinned as he continued looking at the sidewalk or a shadow of someone from the forest. The fog made it harder to see, but he was sure he could get at least one more kill tonight. He had grown up a killer, born in jail. He had stayed with his mother with most of his primitive years. There he had learned how to kill, fight, and defend himself. When he was released he got into a foster home. His foster parents only did it for the money, and never really watched their foster children. Basically, they could whatever they wanted without getting into trouble.

The blue-eyed man kept looking through the sidewalk, a shadow of a smile still plastered on his face. He made sure to check along the outside of the forest, as well as the cracked sidewalk. He wouldn't say he killed for sport, but he wouldn't say he killed for necessity either. It was like an addiction. He looked forward, his headlights shining down on the dark pavement ahead of him.

It had been a few minutes and he still didn't find anyone. He would say the drive around the whole forest was probably around twenty to twenty-five minutes long. He was hoping he would catch someone within the first five minutes, but he would go all the way around if he had to. He frowned and turned on the radio, listening to Twenty One Pilots. He bounced up and down to the music, still looking for anyone outside.

Lumi turned and watched through the light of his headlights to see if anyone was walking around. He grinned as he saw a black figure walking slowly ahead of him. He slowed down, taking some time to get there. He tried to go fast enough to make it look like he was just driving home. He reached forward and turned off the radio, putting all his focus on the man. Once he got closer he saw the man look at him and raise his arm. He grinned as he saw the sign and slowed down to a stop, trying to wipe the grin off his face.

He watched as the man paused before jogging towards the passenger's side door. He noticed that he looked at the car, probably trying to tell what kind it is. He unlocked the car door and watched as the man looked warily down at the headlights before opening the door. Now that he was in the light, Lumi could get a closer look at him. He had messy brown hair and bags under his amber eyes. He paused as he realized he must have been one of the suicide victims who didn't have the gut to finish the job. He watched the man shiver as he sat down, and he finally noticed how red and puffy his eyes were. Lumi only frowned as he shut the door.

He didn't know who the man was but based on what he was wearing he was trying to do this where no one would see him. However, he failed miserably and hitchhiked. The man looked sickly and pale and reminded him slightly of his annoying cousin, Nefasi. Although she was a girl. He held back a chuckle as he investigated the mirror to make sure nobody was coming behind him. They both sat in a comfortable silence as Lumi restarted the car. He held back a smile as he could see the other man looking and probably judging him. Although he was proud when the man looked startled at how calm he was. It was something he was working on. He let out a loose yawn and began to drive off, asking the man where he was headed.