I 5 I

After realization had hit Lumi, he turned to Cyrus. He stared at Cyrus with wide eyes, as he met his gaze, looking as though he was bored. Bored? How could he be bored? They had just tried to kill each other for Pete's sake! They continued staring at each other until Lumi's eyes began to sting and he blinked. The car was going slow as Lumi was too busy staring at Cyrus and was glad that there were no other cars. Cyrus only rolled his eyes and looked ahead, leaning back into the seat.

Not being able to take it anymore, Lumi shouted. "You tried to kill me! You were going to kill me!"

Cyrus turned and glanced at Lumi before replying, "You were going to kill me too."

"That's different!"

"How is i-"

"Murderer!"

"Hey, wha-"

"Killer!"

"Sto-"

"Homiciderer!"

"Is that even a wo-"

"Shut up!"

The pair stared out of the window, Cyrus to his side and Lumi in front of him. Lumi continued to drive, feeling even more uneasy. Cyrus was leaning against the door, the cold glass pressed against his temple. He knew that the other was going to try to kill him as well, but it didn't surprise him. The only thing that surprised him was his reaction.

Lumi was slightly trembling, clenching his hands on the steering wheel so it wouldn't show. He was trying to think of some way to avoid this crisis he had made for himself. Why did he have to pick up him, of all people? There were over seven billion people in the entire world and he just had to pick up this bloke. Wait, what about a truce? No killing each other, and that way they'd both be safe. It was worth a shot.

"So, uh, hey. Let's make a truce, huh? No killing each other." Lumi offered, knowing he sounded a bit off but it was only because of the gun incident.

"Do I even know your name? If I don't know your name, why would I make a truce with you?" Cyrus replied airily while he looked outside the window, wanting to get out of this position.

Lumi only got more anxious from his response as he replied, "Just, uh, please don't kill anyone. You know, especially me."