My tour guide knows to much

For a few minutes, we just stood there on the patio of the big house. And trust me, it was 100% awkward until my tour guide finally spoke up. "Huh, OK, so let me introduce myself, my name is Lin. I'm an Apollo kid and the vice counselor of the cabin. I'm going to show you around the place and catch you up on stuff that has happened recently. I'm not really supposed to, but I have a feeling you're here for a reason, anyways, let's began the tour." He turns around to face the big house and explains more about it to me. "This is, as you know, the big house where meeting are held, really not much excitement to me at least, so I guess we should continue to the actual "attractions" here."

        He motions me to follow and we began our tour of camp Half-blood. The first place we went was the cabins. There were 20 cabins in total for each of the gods. The Hephaestus cabin looked really, (how do I put this?) odd? It had brick walls and smokestacks, like the forges, and lots of gears around the entrance, kind of like a factory, but way smaller.All the cabins were vastly different from each other and were very unique. (Yea, in my head it was odd, but the gods are all different, sue my thinking.) "OK, so a little backstory, some guy named Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon, during what was called the titan war, decided that all gods should have cabins. Originally, only twelve "main gods" had cabins, but ever since then they have added cabins for Hecate, Tyche, Hebe, Nike, a few other, and Hades." Lin seemed to know quite a bit, so I started asking him questions thanks to my curious mind.

       "Wait, Hades? You mean the god of the underworld? Why didn't he have a cabin? Does he have kids too? Oh! And what about Zeus? Also how long have you been at camp?" I had so many more questions I wanted to ask, but I somehow managed to contain the rest.Lin shakes his head and grins, "Man, you ask a lot of questions, I do too, but how are you even related to Tashi? Ah, never mind, anyways, I'll answer those, but that's it until the end. OK, so, Yes, Hades has a kid named Nico, who is currently dating my brother in law. I think that's what he is- anyways, Zeus also has a kid named Jason, but that isn't important. Well, not yet." 

       We continued the tour looking at the Colosseum they had, then we looked at all the other stuff, (OK, I'ma be honest, I was only partially paying attention to Lin) then on a hill, sat the famous Athena Pantheroes, it wasn't hard to miss, honestly, the thing was massive."That, Beige, is the-" "Athena Pantheroes! Yes! Yes! I know the story of it! But, it was lost! How did it get here?!?" I was filled with excitement, the most sacred treasure of the Greeks, was in front of me. "IF YOU'd let me finish" He barely said, stopping himself from yelling, "Whoo, sorry, not really sorry, OK, so, recently, like say about 2-3 months ago, there was this giant war. Literally a war with giants and demigods. Seven demigods to be exact, were chosen while the Roman and we were preparing to slaughter each other. This was what kept us from killing each other, and now Greeks and Roman are good friends. The end... I guess."

       After that I became much more curious. I never cared from Roman mythology, but since it's real, I guess I should catch up on it sooner or later. We continue our "exciting" tour until we finally reached our final stop. In front of me was a tree with the Golden Fleece, it shimmered like, well, gold. It has enormous power of healing, and protecting the fleece, was a dragon that had copper scales and was asleep. Out of random Lin started to speak, "You, Beige, are important. I've heard you shot fire out of your hands. Hmm, only 2 other people I know of have had that."Then he paused looking slightly bothered, but then had a slight smile. "Both sons of Hephaestus actually. One burned a bridge down, and the other, well, died destroying Gaea. Anyways, recently a prophecy was spoken before the war happened that I'm certain ties to you.... or your helping. Tashi would never come back unless something was wrong. The prophecy says:

"Two born from fire one will stand,
Two attracted two ties by a strand
Frostbit and tunnels of no end ,
No destination without mend
As the second full lunar creeps
The one who fear the curse of flames will reap ."

Hearing the prophecy made my ears pop, it was too coincidental that I understood most of it, so I tell Lin what I know. "The four souls confused me, I wasn't sure about it although I bet Tashi is also involved. I don't want happening, home inland is this camp, it's the only home I have, well, I hope it's going to be a home at least. The maze is something like the Labyrinth, you know, if that was real, I mean, considering that Greek mythology is real, it has to be real, right? Although I've heard from books that it's horrible. Well, really the only line that makes perfect sense was the curse of flames. I shot fire out of my hands and burned my school, it's no coincidence, but if this happens again, with whoever I'm with, and I do that... gods, Tashi could get hurt again, or worse..." My voice quivered, the thought of losing the last family member hurt too much. Tashi protected me through all these years. 

        I can't bear the thought of her dying. Lin looked at me with a straight face, "Beige, Tashi will be fine, she is strong and you can't change the course of this prophecy, it will happen no matter what you do" Lin softly punches my shoulder. "Set that stuff aside tonight, we are having a campfire where your dad will claim you, then tomorrow is capture the flag. Oh, and I'm making sure you and Notashino aren't on the same team, we wouldn't want the game too easy would we?" We head to the campfire where we met up with Tashi. Lin and Tashi hugged. Now, she clearly stated they were not dating, so if I shipped them, I'd get slapped really hard (and trust me it hurts A LOT). We sit down as we waited for the other campers to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~_~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~

Oof took longer than I thought uhm not much to say other than please don't rush me cause I have a life and so does my editor. Oh how do you feel about Lin xP only thing I thought of ok bye.