This Musician Couple is scary

Penelope's Perspective

After Beige left to go help B, I fell on my back in a semi relief, but in pain. I had gotten immensely better in my recovery since I took the attack from Karen but it still took a toll on me. I wanted to take the time to think about Albus but if I zone out while they were fighting Karen, I'd be useless and dead if they were to get-.

No, how could I think like that? I decide to peek through the bush and see Beige talking to Karen in the distance but they were inaudible. As I'm trying to read their lips the storm picks up completely covering them from my vision.

I curse under my breath and try to crawl around the bush to get closer but a hand touches my shoulder. "Don't."

I back away and look towards the person, it was a hunter. I had grown a hatred towards them, they took the one I cared for away but this one seemed to genuinely worried, but her wise words came too late.

I tried to jump at her and she pins me down, a face from calm to absolute murderous, "I'm trying to save you okay? Khione is out there right now, I'm saving you." Her expression calmed, simmered to rest and little before anything she hit me on the head knocking me out.

Add that to the list of reasons I hate them. Ruthless.

I awoke to a jerk of my shoulder and was slow to get up. My head throbbed with newly formed pain along with my previous injuries. I touch my head and when I looked at my hand it was covered in red.

"Don't worry, its paint." The voice from the girl was behind me laying against a tree twirling a leaf.

"Who are you? Why are you with the rest of the hunters, hmm? Have to watch over a body you could've just taken away instead of knocking out?" She dropped the leaf and gave me a dead stare with her golden shimmering eyes," I saved you, and the hunters are all taken, by Khione. I would ask for a thank you but frankly too much has been going on."

She gets up and starts walking away from me and turns to face me, "Oh, and for the record, I'm not one of them, I just have sources to help me."

"Wa-wait what is your name and where are you going, can't you help me?" She smirks and starts to laugh before turning away from me again, "Aya, and I have other matters to tend, plus you'll have to help soon so."

She starts sprinting away, waving to me and after a while, she disappears behind the trees and light snow. My only thought was who was she, but the way she acted made me sad inside. Around me, fog formed filling up the area making my head spin in countless circles until I was in a shop.

"Come on Pel don't you want to check the rest of the museum? We can't stay in the gift shop forever." I turn and as soon as I saw the face of the voice, tears filled my eyes. Everything around me became clear as to where I was.

This is the moment I lost my heart when I learned about my curse.

When I was 7, I met a girl named Amelia and at the time we both knew we were demigods. We instantly got along watching for each other constantly. We did for years, never trusting anyone else and honestly, we were fine. Of course, we knew of monsters but had never dealt with any and ended up making a promise to never leave each other because we had no one.

On my 16th birthday, Albus came to take us to a camp called Camp Jupiter, a beautiful place but it wasn't meant for us. Albus third-wheeled but became part of our pack. 3 years ago Amelia and I decided to ditch him for alone time. We went to the museum.

"Hey, Pel? Pellll come on you awake? Hey, why are your tearing up are you ok?", Amelia was my age but a lot shorter, not even hitting 5 ft but claims she is all the time. I snap to reality and whip the tears away," Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Lots of dust, why don't you go ahead to the mythology section. Go stare at some statues of Aphrodite."