We Stole Homosexual Turtles

Still Lin

"Honestly, how is Beige still out cold?" Kyla didn't sound concerned, but more disappointed that we couldn't get a move on. Personally, I found this to be a perfect time to do my favorite my prank on Beige. I pull out the marker and tape from my bag.

       I walk up to Beige and I heard gasps and giggles from behind me as I start my prank. When I finished, I made a piccolo appear; not remembering it was still broken. I am disappointed that I broke it ,but I had too. "I could fix that if you'd like, I'm very into music and instruments too." Kyla took the piccolo and started to try and fix the missing key.

       Instead, I summoned a flute and played the highest note I could.

Beige

       I woke up to the most ear piercing noise I've ever heard. The sound jolted me up pulling out my hatchet only to see Lin in front of me and Kyla fixing something. I was confused; last thing I remembered was fighting a turtles and passing out. I sat down and Lin explained everything, but it seemed as if he left things out.

       I didn't care too much, but knowing I wasn't dead was good. "So.... what now? I mean I have no clue what we are to do now." I wasn't sure what exactly was going on since I just woke up. "Well the person we were to meet wasn't one to listen, so I guess we should try to go find different help. I think I have a place to go." Kyla seemed lost too, as none of us knew what to do now. I however, had an idea to waste time.

       "Guys, we have nothing to do and we need a break, how about we sabotage someone?" I give a grin and felt something tug my face, but I figured it was nothing. Lin turned around and started laughing.

      "Something wrong, Lin?" He laughed again turning around to say, "No, no I just… had an idea on who to sabotage. Wanna steal some testudines?" I sat feeling stupid and concerned what he just said. "Steal what?" I started to laugh at the word and he just puts his head in his hand, sighs and in unison with Kyla says, "Turtles, Beige. Turtles."

       I felt dumb, but laughed and realized what he said and just said, "Oh god." Obviously, turtles and I aren't a good idea anymore. They literally tried killing me. I agreed because why not, I thought it would be a good idea to get our minds off this. We head off in the direction we thought was correct, well they thought was correct (I let them take the lead because I realized I had no idea where to go).

       "This is the doorway," Lin pointed to the glowing light out of a door. It was open so we could see inside and no one was there, luckily. We hop inside and take a good look around (of course not seeing much) and decide to completely go in. I go to the giant metal door that had where the turtles came out on snuck inside since the gaps weren't small enough to stop us from sliding in. To our surprise there they were, laying in front of us the two things that almost killed me.

Lohn Jaurens and Joe.

      It was hard to guess which was which and the design on them were amazing. Lohn Jaurens had a J shaped tail while Joe had a J etched into his shell. I noticed the J etched when battling as it was the one that didn't get hit by my blast of fire. "Awww,' Kyla walked up to Lohn Jaurens with a piece of lettuce and fed it to him. iI warmed right up to her and Lin walked off to Joe doing the same thing. Kyla sees Joe, or maybe she saw Lin and wanted to move closer to him, regardless, she walks over, leaving Lohn Jaurens alone.

       I wanted to go to the turtles, but I literally blasted Lohn Jaurens so I was kinda nervous that the turtle would try to kill me. I approached and to my surprise when I reached down to the turtle instead ending the life of my finger, put its head in my hand.

        I figured we sat there for a good half hour just playing with turtles until we heard a yell. Antaeus's foot steps echoed through the stadium. We all looked at each other, grabbed the turtles, and ran to the labyrinth.

       We all sat down, let the turtles go and I never noticed, but when they went to each other, they wrapped their necks hugging. In unison we all said aw and Lin said,"I never have said this but, gay testudines, god I'm glad I got to say that."

       I shook my head laughing and everything seemed relaxed. Lin and Kyla just talked, I played with the Turtles, I wish everything could go well like this.

      A few more hours past and we sat up camp, Lin and Kyla fell asleep next to each other and  Lohn Jaurens slept with Joe. I stayed up working on my little project for later and trying to control fire until I noticed the sound of running water and a glow. I turned to it and heard a voice speak

        I am Iris, goddess of Rainbows, messenger of the gods. Deposit one drachma and say who you wish to talk to.

       I reached into my pocket, and to my  surprise had one. I flipped it into the fountain said the only name I thought of.

"Chiron, Camp Half-Blood"

       An image shimmered showing Chiron telling the Boy who shoved a flower in my nose (who Lin told me was Connor Stroll and not his brother). Once the boy ran of Chiron turned and jumped a little to see me.

       "Basia! I am surprised to see you! How is the mission going? Is everything alright?" I filled Chiron in with everything, meeting Kyla and even about Nota. "Ah, my child. I am sorry." Chiron's smiled disappeared, "I am sorry for the loss of you cousin, she was one of the best fighters I knew. I do not know how to help at this time, camp is a disaster."

       He moved and it showed camp in ruins, and a giant statue of Apollo that was uh, not with clothes. He told me about how Apollo became mortal and how camp was attacked. I processed this finding it odd and thanked him for telling me about camp. "How is Harley, Chiron? Has he found Leo?" That seemed to bring him up in the mood.

       "Ah, Harley is a brilliant boy, with your help on his device, Leo had returned so I thank you for that, he has gone with Apollo though." I couldn't help but smile. "Thank goodness it worked, but wow only gone from camp for maybe 4 days and so much has happened."

        "Basia, it's been 2 weeks you have 20 days till the next lunar moon since the last one was 9 days ago." I was shocked on how time flew, I nodded thanking Chiron for his time and the image faded. Twenty days before Aden would do whatever it is he wanted to do.

Twenty days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes. Idk what else to say