Why do you need a arena for turtle fighting?

While Kyla and Lin took the lead talking about who-knows-what, I stood behind and just was thinking to myself. So much has happened in this week alone and to think that we still have 2 more months for this to be finished. I took in some of the scenery of the bright blue sky and the buildings colored lively colors. Then we came to an opening of a massive place in front.

"Welcome to the Palacio Real, the entrance isn't actually inside, luckily for us. It should be behind it," Kyla says as we come to a stop. "So what about this guy we are supposed to meet? I mean is he in the maze?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Well, the maze changes, never leading to the same place, so if we get lucky, we should be able to meet him fairly quickly and be on our way from there. Granted that nothing bad happens." After she said that, I had more questions, but kept them to myself. I was also concerned as to why Lin was so quiet and not sharing the stupid random facts he knew.

So we took the long walk to behind the palace and was this massive bush. It one of those blocky bushes you seen in video games always perfectly square shaped. Kyla reaches out to the bush and an Ω glowed bright green, greener than the bush and a gap opened for us to pass through into the Labyrinth.

"Well, let's go I guess." Probably the first words Lin has said to me in the last hour. Which made me very mad. "W-well, I mean we don't need to go yet." Kyla seemed nervous and was eyeing the tree to the side of us as if something were there. "I'm sure we are OK to leave, right Lin?" Forbid I ask Lin anything I thought, of course he is going to just agree with Kyla.

"Uhm, I mean do we really-" Lin went silent and just fell. A needle was in his back and I looked at Kyla. She dropped down shaking him to wake up and from that tree a needle was fired directly at me.

When I woke up, I couldn't move, but I was being carried. I open my eyes and sound finally flowed back to my ears and all I heard was yelling and cheers. I saw I was tied to a giant log, "Lin? Kyla? Guys, what's happening?" Silence. I couldn't see much, but I caught a glimpse of something carrying me. There were two Cyclopes carrying the log I was tied to. As they carried the log, I saw 2 other figures tied to a barrel and a metal pole. We got closer and it was Lin and Kyla tied to the barrel and pole. The Cyclopes sat the log down on its side making me sideways and we kind of just sat there. I mean we couldn't do anything because Lin and Kyla had cloth covering their mouths.

Behind me there were roars, shouting, screams, and cries. I had no clue where we were, but a voice from behind spoke out. "This is that kid Aden wanted? He really needs to find something harder for us, but hey money and food is money and food." the voice had a slight croaking sound to it. I started to roll and I became face to fac- erm face to feet with the voice. I was untied and lifted by a dark green-red hand and brought to a face of something hideous. "Well, well, well, you sure put up a fight I hear. I know my deal the master was to bring you to him but, killing you would be so much more entertaining. That master only brought me back to this world; he doesn't own me," His rant went on for awhile and honestly I think he forgot about me.

"Who are you talking about? Whatever or whoever you are, just let me go; I don't care," I tried breaking free, but his eyes gave me a death stare. "Who am I? WHO AM I!? I AM ANTAEUS! ONE OF THE STRONGEST BEINGS TO EVER LIVE! Maybe Ill let you go after you show your strength in the arena." Before I could even respond, I was hurled into a wall and was stuck to the ground surrounded by walls and people above them. I prepared myself for whatever was coming. I was still half dizzy from being hurled into the air.

"Now face our most beloved warriors LOHN JAURENS AND JOE!" The crowd roared and two cages in front of me opened to reveal something I never thought would come out.... turtles. I kinda just stared at the slow paced turtles making their way towards me surprised that they are what I am fighting, so I took the time to ask: "Uhm turtles? Why turtles?"