Tien x Human! reader

(Reader POV)

I was at home when my phone rang. It was my boyfriend of 9 months. I answered "hey babe" "hi" "where are you" I asked "it's Bulma's birthday I'm on her ship" "oh shit I totally forgot about that"
"let me get dressed I'll meet you there love you"
I said rushed.

"love you too"

he said before I hung up. I put on a sexy dress that was sure to get his attention we haven't had sex in a awhile and I was horny. The dress showed a lot of skin.

I flew onto Bulma's birthday ship and walked for awhile till Tien saw me

I flew onto Bulma's birthday ship and walked for awhile till Tien saw me. He looked pissed I smiled he didn't smile back.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me in to a guest room.

"(Y/N) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING"

He whisper yelled. "What do you mean" I asked a little scared because he never yells at me ever. His face soften but he didn't apologized. "I mean my girlfriend looks like a slut.

That one stung and it pissed you off.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to look nice for the birthday and you." You started angry but whispered at the end.

Piccolo heard from outside and frowned you were his best friend but Tien didn't approve of that.

"(Y/n) are you ok" the Namekian asked.

"Yea just talking to Tien I'll see you right now" "Okay" as you talked Tien got more angry but said nothing. "Look babe can't we talk at home I want to enjoy the party."

"Fine but when we get home your being punished" he said seductively.

I felt a chill run down my spine and said."I love you" "I love you too" the 3 eyed man replied.

You both walked outside and immediately was greeted by Chiaotzu. "Hey mom" he considered you family and so did you. "Hey Chiao" "where were you" "talking" I replied and added "I'm going to say hi to everyone." As I greeted everyone and got complements on my dress I felt a stare on my lower back.(a/n: everything already happened with Beerus.)

I looked and saw it was Tien staring at my ass.

He saw me turn around and frowned he walked over and whispered seductively "I was enjoying the view" I shivered at the sexiness in his voice.

"Well you should see what it looks like without the dress" I whispered back seductively, and mentally laughed when he growled. He announced that we were leaving and told Chiaotzu to stay with Dende tonight.

As we were flying home very fast I might add I was getting very wet thinking about my punishment. I looked at Tien pants and saw a huge bulge and let out a little moan at the site and I could tell he needed me as much as I needed him. We finally reached our house he rushed to unlock the door. We finally did and ran to our room he pushed me against the wall and said in a deep husky voice

"You have been showing way to much skin, every guy was staring at MY GIRL!" He said possessively. He started kissing my neck I started moaning softly as he got close to my sweet spot. My moaning got louder when sucked and bite my sweet spot.

He went lower and started giving love bites on my collarbone I could feel his perfect erection. I reached my hands down and started palming him threw his pants. He chuckled and removed my hands I whined from the lack of contact he carried me to the bed.

He reached into the cabinet besides the bed and pulled out....

Handcuffs.

"What are you doing" I question feeling my panties get more soaked.

"You're being punished for being a bad girl."

He tied my hands to the bed post and ripped all my clothes off he did the same with his. His hands started caressing my inner thighs painfully slowly getting closer to my wet pussy. He stopped and grabbed my breast he took the right one in his mouth and flicked his tongue on my nipple. I was biting my lip so hard I tasted blood it felt so good. He was pinching and twisting my left nipple. He brought his mouth to mine and shoved his tongue in mine making me moan.

"Don't moan or cum unless I tell you to."

He shoved 3 fingers in me it hurts but I also felt pleasure but he was moving his fingers at a slow pace. Then he picked up the pace I tried so hard not to moan but a few slipped out and he stopped. "Why did you stop!" I asked angry "because you moaned I told you not to" he uncuffed me and brought me to the end of the bed and bended so my ass was to him. "So beautiful" he whispered.

He pulled back his hand and slapped my ass hard a few times.

And without warning rammed his member into me he didn't give me time to adjust. Tien was going hard and fast and so deep he hit my g-spot over and over again no doubt bruising "scream my name baby" "Tien" "louder let the whole world know your mine" TIEN HARDER" he did as told he had one hand on my hip and he moved the other to play with my clit.

The knot in my stomach was unbearable. "Baby I'm about to-" "do it baby-girl" I came hard on his member and he filled me with his hot and sticky seed.

He pulled out and we got under the covers and fell into a peaceful sleep but not before whispering I love you to each other.