Goku x Saiyan! reader

(Goku POV)

I was training with my best friend (Y/n) she threw a punch but I dodged it and kicked her in the side "alright training is over for today" I said panting heavy. "Alright do you mind if I use your shower Goku" "no go ahead" thanks she said walking to my house.

When she was walking away I couldn't help but stare at her big, round ass. I am so finally happy me a chichi got divorced but at least I still get to see Gohan. Anyway back to (Y/n) when she walks her ass bounces a little. She was wearing a crop top that nearly covers her double d size breast and tight little short's

 She was wearing a crop top that nearly covers her double d size breast and tight little short's

It made me just want to pound into her and make her mine. I didn't notice I had a boner and I wasn't moving. I looked down "crap how am I gonna get rid of this" maybe (Y/n) can help me with this. I started walking into the shower where (Y/n) was I didn't see steam she must be having a cold shower. I could see the shadow of her perfect body I want her I need her and I need her now.

(Reader POV)

I was taking a cold shower it relaxed my muscles after all that training. While we were training Goku looked so hot the way he concentrated ugh now I horny. I was glad when I heard that Goku and chichi got divorced now I at least had a chance with him. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the door open and close.

"Goku that you" I got no response so I let it go until I felt a body press against mine.

"Ahh!" I turned and saw Goku I covered myself "What the hell are doing here" "I live here" "but why are you mmph" I was cut off when he freaking kissed me I could feel the lust through the kiss. On instinct I kissed back just as lustfully. I felt his hard on touching my thigh I gasped. He took that chance and slipped his tongue in my mouth my hands were around his neck while his rested on my ass squeezing it every now and then. He pulled away panting heavy.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that even when I was with chichi."

"Me too"

"(Y/n) I love you" I felt the biggest grin on my face appear. "Goku I love you too" "great now that is settled I am going to make you mine" I smiled "I am all yours" he started kissing my jaw and worked his way to my neck I was a moaning mess. I was putty in his hands. What I didn't expect was for him to bite me."now the world knows who you belong to"

Goku slid his hand down and started rubbing a finger threw my folds feeling how wet I was "this wet already" "well I am in the shower" He laughed at my reply. "Well i"m about to make you even more wet" I felt a chill run down my spine.

He slipped a finger in me I moaned at the new sensation he swirled it around then added another. So I started jerking him off while he scissored me. The only noise in the bathroom was our moans he pulled me in for another kiss while he removed his fingers. Like a little bitch I whined at the loss of contact, in revenge I removed my hand. He laughed and whispered jump seductively and automatically I did.

He rubbed the tip across my clit causing me to moan softly. "I need you now Goku" he didn't answer instead shoved his big 8 inches inside me I moaned because it hurt like a BITCH. Goku waited for me to adjust a few seconds later I told him he could move. He moved in and out but slowly it killed me I wanted him to pound me so hard I can't walk. So I said "Goku I have waited long enough go faster."

He was surprised by your honesty but did it anyway right away he found your g-spot. "Ahhh right there HARDER" "your so tight" His voice was husky and deep he was moaning just as I was. I was having the time of my life I felt his mouth start sucking on my nipples he bit and licked them. I thought I couldn't feel anymore pleasure than now but he proved me wrong when he rubbed my clit fast in figure 8.

While he was biting my nipple I bit into his neck making him mine. His thrusts got sloppy telling me he was about cum the knot in my stomach got tighter he could tell I was about to release "on 3 " Goku moaned "1..2..3!" "I love you!" I screamed as my juices covered his as he spilled a large amount of cum into me. "If I get pregnant I'm glad your the father" I said as he pulled out out juices was spilling out my pussy.

"I love you too and I know you will be a great mother."

I blushed hard at that last part then it hit me.

Great now I have to take another shower but It was definitely worth it. "I'll shower with you" there was no round 2 but there was teasing I loved today's training.