Vegeta x Human! reader

(Reader POV)

I woke up to something wet against my pussy I started moaning softly then I heard chuckling. I looked down and saw Vegeta my boyfriend. "What are you doing" you question moaning softly.

"Waiting for you to wake up damn woman you took forever but I enjoyed myself" the spiky hair man replied stopping. "And you figured by eating me out would help" you said slightly disappointed he stopped.

"It worked didn't it" was his reply.

You didn't say anything after that but got up and got ready for work. You were a waitress at kind of like Hooters restaurant your outfit was tight and showed skin Vegeta didn't like but you had to were it the fact your boss was an old pervert didn't help.(A/n: I thought of Roshi while writing this)

After my shift ended at ten the night was very dark lights were hardly on and it was chilly

After my shift ended at ten the night was very dark lights were hardly on and it was chilly. I heard footsteps behind me that were heavy I ran into an ally but they still followed me and to make matters worse I fucking hit a dead end.

"Fuck" I whispered "your not going anywhere deary" a familiar voice echoed in the alley. "Mr. Smith you scared me" I said relived that it was my boss but still on edge as to why he was here. "Why are you following me" "I came to get what I want" "and what is that" I said shaking "you" "please no" he laughed and grabbed me and shoved me into the wall making my head bleed he punched and slapped me I was to weak to do anything.

He pulled up my very short skirt and panties off and started pulling his pants and muttered "fucking slut" but before he could pull his underwear off he was punched. "FUCKING BASTARD!" I could hardly hear my boyfriend. Thud I heard a body fall I assumed it was my ex boss I fucking quit I thought to my self as I fell into darkness.

(Vegeta POV)

After I killed the bastard I looked to my beautiful girlfriend I was angry at myself for not being here sooner it's my fault she's hurt right but right now I have to take her to Bulma to be healed.

"What the hell happened!" We're the blue haired woman's words right as she saw (Y/n). "Her boss tried to rape her he hit her head, fix it" I growled at the end concerned for the love of my life.

"OK she'll be fine in a couple of days"

Bulma took (Y/n) to her private hospital, when (Y/n) woke up the next day the first words she spoke was "I fucking quit" I chuckled "how are you feeling" I asked concerned "well I'm not going to lie my head feels like it's about to explode my bruises hurt when I try to move. "Well Bulma made a serum to heal injuries but said it was best to use when your awake."

(Reader POV)

Bulma said the serum wasn't ready so I just ate a Senzu bean I felt much better. The next few days I noticed Vegeta was getting horny and so was I. So I went to a store that sells sexy lingerie I would wait until Vegeta was done with training so I could give him a show and show him how thankful I was that he saved me.

 So I went to a store that sells sexy lingerie I would wait until Vegeta was done with training so I could give him a show and show him how thankful I was that he saved me

I heard the front door open and close "babe you here" "upstairs" I couldn't wait I wanted him now. "He-" he stopped speaking when he saw what I was wearing(A/n: your standing like she is) I looked at his pants and saw his big erection. "I wanted to say thank you for saving me I thought this was the best way so sit down and let me take care of you" I said in my best seductive voice. He sat down in the chair I placed earlier. I walked over crossing my legs over the other. I was on my knees making sure to give him full view of my breast. He tried to grab them but I pulled away he groaned and I giggled. "Today is all about you baby" I whispered while pulling his spandex and boxers off his erect member slapping against his stomach.

I gasped at the size I'll never get used to it and that made me want him more. I grabbed my hand and started pumping his cock slowly Vegeta started moaning softly "go faster" I did as told his moaning increased I slipped his head into my mouth I went deeper I felt the head hit the back of my throat. "ohh baby that feels so good keep going" I swirled my tongue around the tip while still pumping what I couldn't fit in my mouth my pussy was getting wet. I moaned and the vibrations making him wild. "I'm gonna-" he released a large amount of cum but I still managed to swallow it all. "that was hot but now I need to be inside your pussy" "yes daddy" that seemed to turn him on even more.

He stood up then I did too he grabbed my ass signaling for me to jump when I did he ripped off the lingerie. The cold air hit me making my nipple hard and my juices began to run down my legs. He threw me on the bed and ripped his armor off he crawled over and put my legs on his shoulders. He thrusts into me but stays put. I moaned loudly from the pain and pleasure a minute later I was fine "move now" "as you wish my queen" Vegeta used his strength to his advantage and was pounding into hard, fast, and deep."VEGETA HARDER!" "You feel so good" he went behind me I reached between us and slipped him back into me. He held my leg up causing his to deeper he went super saiyan making him go faster and harder I was screaming now. I grabbed his face and french kissed him making us both moan into each other's mouth.

"I'm gonna-" I was cut off by him saying on 3. "1..2..3!" Our juices ran down me he pulled out and said I love you I replied the same. I'm not walking for a while but it was worth it. My last thought before falling asleep with the man I love.