Vegeta x Goku

(Planet Vegeta didn't explode)

(Vegeta POV)

Tonight father was having a ball I never liked going to these women dressing with little clothes and throwing their selves at me so I would fuck them. Truth be told I am not into women I love an idiot called Kakkarot he's sexy and handsome. So at this party I plan on making him my mate. 

<time skip brought to by Freiza sounding like a woman>

The ball started and everyone was here but not Kakkarot woman started walking up to me and tried flirting with me there attempts are pathetic. I looked at the doors hopefully and then shortly he walked right through those doors looking handsome as fuck in that suit.

He looked at me and my heart sped up we stayed looking at each other for a few more seconds before out contact was broken by a loud voice.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen today we celebrate the princes 18 birthday and as a gift he will choose his mate at this ball." Everyone clapped and some women removed some clothes to show cleavage in hopes I would chose them.

But I knew who I wanted maybe I can make him jealous by looking at other women before I choose him.

I walked towards the crowd and saw some women that desperately wanted to be chosen so I walked towards them. I could feel him burning a hole into my back I looked at him and saw him glaring at me and the women.

I finally walked towards him and circled him I heard him whisper "took you long enough" I chuckled and shouted "I choose him" everyone clapped and the women were sulking.

I grabbed his hand and practically dragged him up stairs eager to fuck his brains out. "Whoa slow down Vegeta" he said giggling but I knew he was just as excited as I was. My pants tightened at the thought of me inside him. We finally reached my room and I thank Kami my room was sound proof.

He wasn't even in the room before I smashed my lips onto his he moaned when I pushed my lower half onto his and took the chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but I clearly won I mean come on I'm the Prince of all Sayain's.

We walked towards the bed still kissing just this kiss made me hard I felt his hand grab my member causing me to moan loudly. "Already hard but I haven't even started started" I felt a chill run down my spine. He ripped all my clothes off except my boxers he pulled the fabric and let it snap back onto my cock.

I moaned at the pain what I didn't expect was for him to push me onto the bed and crawl on top of me. He pulled my boxers down in one swift motion.

I guess he doesn't know who is in control so I flipped us putting him on bottom. I palmed his cock and squeezed it. He moaned very loud so I did it again and again. "I'm in control" my voice full of lust I ripped off all his clothes excluding his boxers his member slapped against his stomach standing proud.

I spit on my hand and rubbed it against his dick he was moaning louder I reached up while still pumping him I put his head on my shoulder while mine was on his. In unison we bit into each other's neck but not hard enough to break the skin to complete the mating ritual I had to be in him or visa versa.

I got up and pulled my boxers down so he could see how big and thick it was he moaned and whined. Moaning when he saw my cock and whining when I stopped touching him.

I turned and walked towards my desk I could feel his stare on my ass 'Beautiful' I heard him whisper. I opened the drawer and pulled lube out I walked back pushed his legs up and rubbed the lube around his hole "its cold" he whispered and whined. I ignored him and rubbed the lube on my dick "it'll help with the pain" I finally answered I pushed into him slowly his face held back tears.

I was finally all the way in him I waited but was losing my patient "can I move now or what" I huffed "y- yeah go ahead" I waited so long for this moment I was not wasting it on going slow.

I pulled out and rammed into him hard I did the same thing again and was going very fast. I looked down at Kakkarot and he looked very happy and pleasured he was a moaning mess I was no different. I felt the head of my cock brush his prostate That was quick making us both moan louder I didn't even know that was possible.

I wanted him to feel more pleasure so I grabbed his member and ran my thumb across the head and pumped him. I pulled him up into my lap so he could ride me. We looked into each other's eyes and crashed our lips together I moved to his jaw leaving hickeys he did the same to me. And together we finally completed the mating ritual and bit into each other's neck.

"OH RIGHT THERE VEGETA OHH MMPH" I hit that spot harder making him scream with pleasure we were both sweaty at this time "faster geets" I smiled at the name I like it I finally exploded inside of him he came on my stomach I picked some up and licked it off my fingers it was salty and sweet.

He blushed at what I did. I pulled out and cleaned us both up and laid down. "Goodnight my mate" I said looking in his eyes he whispered the same very tired.