Whis x Human! reader

(Reader POV)

You know what's not shocking, finding out your boyfriend is cheating on you but what is shocking is who........ my boyfriend GOKU was CHEATING ON ME WITH CHICHI! Here's what happened.

*Flashback*

It was Goku's birthday so I got off work early to give him a birthday present. I walked in the house making sure to be quite as I neared our room I heard talking.

"Happy birthday Goku now time for your present" I heard a woman say well at least trying to say seductively.

"Hurry chichi (y/n) will be here soon."

I looked inside and horror stuck my eyes that slut chichi was giving my Goku a blow job! it wasn't even that good of one it was sloppy. He pushed her head further and was obviously enjoying it. I threw the door open making it a big hole in the wall but I don't give a Fuck.

"What's going on" I said calmly.

"What are you doing home early" Goku said putting his pants on quickly.

"No what are you doing getting a blow job from a slut instead of your girlfriend wait let me rephrase that ex girlfriend."

"I come home early to give you a present except what do I get in return a cheating ex boyfriend."

"No (y/n) please don't leave I- i love you she means nothing" he was on his knees begging."

"Get up!" I demanded he did as told when he was fully standing I kneed him in his dick.

"You should have thought about that before you cheated on me." I held no emotion in my face I looked at chichi she was quiet I walked towards her she started shaking. That bitch should. I grabbed a fistful of hair and slammed that bitch into a wall and kneed her stomach.

I walked out the room and yelled over my back "PURE HEART MY ASS" after that nimbus no longer let Goku ride him

I got back in my car and drove to capsule Corp when I got there I yelled for Bulma my only girl friend now. She was planning a party but I told her to stop then I told her why between sobs. When it was over she said I always knew she was a slut and I laughed.

She told me she was going to call Whis to comfort me because she was going on a date with Vegeta. When Whis arrived he looked at my tear stained face. He looked concerned and I smiled sadly.

"My my lady (y/n) a beautiful lady like you should not be crying." I blushed I've had a crush on him since he came to earth. I wanted to be with him but I was with Goku so I couldn't but now he has his slut so now maybe I can have Whis.

I walked towards him and engulfed him in a hug we started flying towards Beerus's planet he asked me why I was crying. I told him the whole story he laughed when I told him what I did to them.

"Well I think they deserve it no one should treat a beautiful lady like that especially you." By now we had arrived when we landed my boobs jiggled a little I could feel his stare on them but ignoring it thinking it was my imagination.

"Where Is Beerus?"

"Sleeping" what do we do now

"Well we could go for a walk and talk"

"I said that aloud didn't I" "Yes" "well let's do it"

The next few hours we really got to know each other we both started getting hungry so he took me to a kitchen and I taught him how to cook. We took our food outside and we see Goku standing there angry.

"What are you doing here" me and Goku asked at the same time. "I'm here looking for you" "well I'm here talking to Whis so if you don't mind could you leave." I asked sharply.

"Of course I mind MY girlfriend is with another man." "Oh ok well MY ex boyfriend and I are over so go have chichi suck your dick again."

"It was a mistake how many times do I have to tell you I love you and only you." Whis was being quiet but it's probably for the best.

"Well I don't love you I LOVE WHIS he has been more of a gentleman in these few hours more than you HAVE EVER been in our entire relationship."

All three of us were shocked by my words I think Whis more. Goku didn't say anything after that but left quietly. Me and Whis didn't say anything I was too scared to turn around and face him. "I- is it true do you love me?" I nodded he turned me around and crashed his lips into mine I was shocked but got over it and kissed back.

"Good because I love you too" I smiled and kissed him again with passion and love the food forgotten. The kiss became heated he started groping my ass making me moan giving him a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned from the sensation he transported us to his room. He pulled back and I started panting heavy he tapped his staff twice making both of us naked.

I looked down and his huge cock I got on my knees and started pumping he moaned loudly in that beautiful angelic voice of his. I took him in my mouth till his tip hit the back of my throat.

How funny I lost my boyfriend like this and gained another.

I cradled his balls feeling the cum he had in them then I felt something warm and sticky go down my throat. I swallowed it all like a good girl. "Now I'll show you how a man should treat his woman." He thrusts into me and I never felt this good even when I did it with Goku. I moaned very loud

"Quite love if Beerus hears we won't be able to finish" I bit my lip to keep quiet but he was making it difficult as he thrusts hard hitting my g- spot and playing with my clit. His cock was hitting me deep the euphoric pleasure of him rubbing against my walls. I squeezed my walls on him making us moan in sync "My my lady (y/n) what an excellent pussy you have" I blushed hard at that and kissed him our tongues playing with each other.

A few minutes later we both came he pulled out of me and our juices poured out of me. I snuggled up in him knowing he loves me.