Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun

BANG!!

I jolted up from the bedroom immediately. What the fuck was that!?

"Quiet Jaime you're gonna wake Mia up." I heard someone yell. I shake my head at that.

I stretch before pulling the covers from my body. I yawn loudly while walking into my bathroom. I do my business and wash my hands while looking in the mirror. I shake my head at my reflection and dry my hands.

I grab my brush and start to work through the knots in my hair. When I finish with my hair I work on my face. My makeup is smudged from yesterday and sleeping with it, I have a slight bruise on my cheek. I touch it lightly and sigh. After I finish making myself look presentable I walk back into my room and take a quick look around.

BOOM!!

"Damn it Jaime! Just get out of the kitchen." I hear Vic scold Jaime.

I smile and hurry down the stairs to see what is going on. I walk into the living room to see Jaime walking out of the kitchen muttering to himself and kicking at the ground.

"Morning Jaime." I say happily.

"Morning." He mumbles before his eyes go wide. "Mia!" he yells nervously.

I nod at him slowly,"Yeah."

He looks around nervously before pulling me into his chest for a hug, "Good Morning!" he yells while jumping around with me. While he keeps squishing me in a hug I can hear people rushing around in the kitchen and whispering frantically.

"Okay, what's going on Jaime?" I ask stopping him from jumping anymore.

"What do you mean?" he asks nervously not letting me go.

I try pull away from him but he is too strong, "Let go! You know what I mean!" I yell hitting his shoulder he let's go of me and rubs his shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?" He yells exaggeratedly, still rubbing his shoulder.

"You know why." I say walking towards the kitchen.

"Wait Mia!" Jaime yelled after me. I ignored him as I push through the door and crashed into a hard chest.

I bounced back and closed my eyes as I waited for the impact of my fall which never came. I opened my eyes slowly to see Vic holding onto me. I looked up at his face and smiled.

He looked at me searching for something before seeing my smile and smiling back at me. "Well Good Morning there cutie."

I smiled wider at him, "Morning handsome." I tried to go around him to look into the kitchen but he wouldn't allow it. I looked at him and waited to see if he would move. He didn't. Oh well time to try a new approach, I leaned up on my tippy toes and lightly kissed him and quickly pulled away. I ran into the kitchen before he could stop me.

I laughed at the fact that he was still standing there shocked before looking around at the kitchen.

"What the..." I said shocked as I looked at all the food set out. So much food. Yum.

I looked up at Mike and Tony who were smiling brightly, "You guys made all this?" I asked still shocked but ecstatic all the same.

Tony nodded while Mike tilted his head to put his chin behind me. I turned around to see Jaime and Vic also smiling.

"We thought you'd want to relax a bit so we decided to make breakfast." Tony said shrugging.

"You guys are the best!" I yelled running up to hug Tony then Mike, Jaime, and lastly Vic.