Never Meant To Be Your Pain. Oh My God, What Have I Become?

"He's jealous...but he's confused." Tony told us.

"Confused?" Mike, Jaime, and I ask at the same time.

Tony nods, "Yeah I dont think he knows he's jealous or why he is." Tony said looking over at Vic.

"What are you saying?" Jaime asked.

"I'm saying that, well, I think he still has feelings for Mia he just doesn't know it due to his memory loss." Tony explained.

"So, do you think he'll be able to remember Mia if he started understanding his feelings?" Mike asked honestly curious.

"Don't know, but it wouldn't hurt to try right?" Tony said shrugging.

I glanced at Vic who was having a makeout session with his whore. I turned back to them, "No."

They all stared at me in shock, "What?" Jaime choked out.

"I said no." I said sternly.

"What? Why not?" Mike asked incredulously.

"Because I'm tired of all of this. I just want to move on. It's for the best, I mean maybe we're just not meant to be." I told them looking down at my hands after a long period of silence I looked up to see their reactions. The first I saw was Mike.

Mike well he looked pissed, so pissed I backed away from him a little, but he pulled me closer. "What!? Are you crazy!? If anything you'd be the most perfect couple in all San Diego. So don't come out with that bullshit that you aren't meant to be! Okay!? And don't start with 'It's for the best' and that you're giving up, because I will personally make sure that you two get together despite your complaining and shit!" Mike yelled at me.

I looked at him a little scared for my life, "Do you understand!?" Mike asked me still mad. I nodded meekly. He sighed, "Good." then pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry for scaring you and yelling at you. I just can't let you give up on what you and Vic have. I know me and Vic aren't on good terms right now, but I'm still trying to help him out and do what's best for him...and you." Mike apologized as he was stroking my hair.

I was going to tell him that Vic and I had nothing, but after what just happened I decided to keep my mouth shut.

The bell rang and everyone packed up their stuff rushing out the door. I took my precious time though I didn't feel like being trampled today. I calmly put my stuff away and got up.

"Why have you been avoiding us?" Mike finally asked me. I knew this was coming no matter how much I hoped it wouldn't.

"Uh..." I froze my backpack slung on one shoulder.

"Yeah, Mia what was up with that?" Jaime asked, hurt evident in his eyes.

I sighed in defeat, "I'm sorry, I just couldn't- I couldn't be with you guys you reminded me too much of...him." I told them looking down at the ground.

They stayed quiet, until I felt someone hug me. I looked up at Tony. "It's okay we forgive you."

I nodded, a small smile on my face.

"Okay! Come on now I'm hungry!!" Jaime whined pushing all of us out the door. I laughed, walking out of class. I gotta admit I really missed these guys. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Jaime literally ran to the lunch line while we just laughed trailing behind and stumbling over our own two feet.

"Come on you guys. Hurry before the run out of the good food and we're stuck with healthy food." Jaime said exasperated.