If I Were You, I'd Put That Away

If I Were You, I'd Put That Away See, You're Just Wasted & Thinking About The Past Again Darling You'll Be Okay

We picked up Tony who kept looking at us suspiciously probably wondering why we were so quiet. When we got to mine I rushed upstairs I had the urge to slam the door but I couldn't do that to the guys they don't deserve it.

They walked into my room with looks of concern. "Hey are you okay?" Tony asked slowly.

I sighed, "Yeah just...frustrated."

"Hey don't worry I got something to chill you out." Mike half smiled.

Tony looked at him like he was crazy, "Are you fucking kidding me. No. I'm not letting her do that."

"Awe come on turtle don't you think you should let her decide that on her own."

"I would but I already know what she's going to say, so NO."

Mike scoffed, "What are you? Her father?"

"No but that doesn't mean I shouldn't look after her."

"Oh come on it's just weed you've tried it before." Mike threw his hands up.

"I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. She's not trying it."

"Why don't you let me make my own decisions!" I snapped.

"Really!? Mia! You're better then this! I know Vic hurt you, but he has done it before and you fought through."

"Yeah well here's a news flash Tony! A person can only take so much pain, and I. I can't take anymore." I told him with all the pain I felt in my voice it actually made him wince.

"M-mi..." I didn't let him finish.

"No! Ju-just leave." I spoke softly, not looking him in the eyes.

I heard a sigh after a long period of silence, then the shuffling of feet as Tony left my room. I knew he wouldn't leave the house, he'd just go to Genesis' room, but at least he wouldn't be in my room staring at me with his judgemental eyes.

"Well I know it's your first time, so we're just gonna take it easy. Alright?" Mike asked pulling out rolling papers and a little baggie. I nodded as I watched him roll up the blunt. He started lighting it, he took a hit before handing it over to me. I put it to my mouth and inhaled, while I heard arguing somewhere in the house. I tried to hold in the smoke but broke out into a coughing fit a few seconds later.

Mike started laughing, "I forgot to tell you, you shouldn't inhale so much smoke on your first hit."

"Wow Thanks for telling me after the fact." I said sarcastically. He chuckled and took the blunt from my hand before taking another hit.

He handed it back. I took as much smoke in as I could and held it in as long as I could before slowly letting it out. I smiled proud of myself for not coughing this time.

"Niiiiccceee." Mike dragged out grinning at me.

I giggled, thanking him when the door burst open. My sister standing in shock and anger, Tony right behind her.

"What. The. Fuck. What do you think you're doing!?" she yelled still frozen in place. I bet my face had the best shocked expression in the room. I mean I am the one she is staring straight in the eyes with the occasional glance towards the joint in my hand.

"Answer me Mia! Seriously! You're smoking weed under the same roof as your three-year-old nephew! What has gotten into you!?" she yelled finally marching over to remove the joint from my hand.