This Love Was Out Of Control, Tell Me Where Did It Go?

"Vic." I said staring at him as he caught his breath, "What do you want?" I asked without stopping.

We arrived at the gate and I showed the security my I.D., he let me leave as he waited for Vic to pull out his I.D.

"Mia wait!" I heard Vic yell after me but I continued to walk down the street.

"Fuck, Mia you walk so fucking fast." Vic said as soon as he caught up to me. I just shrugged.

"What do you want?" I asked again after Vic kept staring at me as he walked beside me.

He looked away shrugging, "Nothing, just wanted to walk with you."

I looked at him surprised, "Why!?" I asked incredulously.

He looked at me wide eyed at my outburst "I don't know I just wanted to get to know you better I guess."

I looked away not saying anything.

"So, you're my brother's girlfriend huh?" Vic asked causing me to snap my head back to look at him so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash.

"What!? No, I'm not Mike's girlfriend!" I yelled out. Vic backed up a bit but I thought I saw relief flash through his facial expression.

"Oh, I just assumed since... you know what nevermind." Vic looked away from me as we crossed the street.

"Hasn't anybody ever told you not to assume things of people." I said pulling out my iPhone, which Mike gave me back in lunch, and scanned through my music. Vic didn't say anything. I put my phone away with a sigh deciding to make converation instead of ignore him.

"So, um about your band..." I said trying to ask him a question but I couldn't find a right way to word it.

"What about it?" Vic asked stopping by Starbucks. He opened the door and nodded for me to go in. I looked at him thinking over it but in the end I decided to go in.

Vic went up to the cashier and ordered his drink before turning to me. "What do you want?" he asked me.

"Oh no I don't want anything." I said waving my hand in front of my face and shaking my head.

He gave me a skeptical look, "Come on Mia just get something." I sighed knowing he would keep the line if I didn't order anything.

"Fine I'll have a tall Java Chip Frappucino." He nodded at me before turning to the cashier.

"And a Venti Java Chip Frappucino." Vic told him.

"What!?" I yelled at him. Vic turned to me with a smirk as he pulled his wallet out to pay. "I'm not drinking all of that." I stated defiantly.

He payed before leading me to a table. "You will, cuz I said so annnddd I payed for it so it'd be rude if you didn't drink it all." He told me dragging the 'and' and finishing with a smirk.

I wanted so badly to talk back but just settled on sticking my tongue out at him. He chuckled at how immature I was being while I just sat there with a stubborn look on my face and my arms crossed. After a while of just silence between us Vic spoke up.

"So what did you want to know about our band?" he asked perching himself on his elbows on the edge of the table. He raised one eyebrow awaiting my answer.

I shrugged, "Everything." I stated simply.

"Well there's not much to know." He said shrugging and leaning back against the chair. He opened his mout to say something but he didn't get the chance.