Prologue

"Hey, Bianca! Ya wanna come play in my room?"

Little Bianca slowly turned her worried expression to her older sister Rose, "I.. I don't think so.."

She went back to playing with her dolls in the green grass until Rose spoke again, "Come on. I'll be nice this time.."

Bianca being kindhearted, always wanted to think the best of her big sister. She pushed back the bad feeling and walked to her sister, "Ya promise you won't hurt me..?"

Rose smiled an evil smile, "Sure.. I promise I won't hurt you like last time.."

Bianca bit her bottom lip and took her sister's hand hoping for the best. 

Once inside Roses room, Little Bianca turned to her sister, "What do you want to play?"

Her eyes widened as she gulped while Rose locked the door, "Lets play fight."

Bianca was almost instantly in tears as she stepped back, "No! I don't wanna play fight. You'll hurt me.."

Rose giggled as she grabbed Bianca throat with both hands and pushed her down on her plush pink fluffy comforter while she chocked her little sister, "Fight back..!"

Bianca tried to get her neck free, but Rose was strong. She licked and cried until they both heard their drunk mother, "What tha Hell is going on in there?! I'm trying to sleep!"

Rose turned an ugly glare to her little sister, "Such a cry baby! I hate you!"

Bianca slid to the floor crying after Rose released her. She never knew why her sister hated her so. It seemed the day her mom brought her home from the hospital, she was marked by Rose for punishment. This was her normal life. Be abused, say nothing or more will come. What was a little five year old to do?

*****************