Chapter 14

Bianca held her breath as she entered her fathers office. She stood wide eyed as Rose smirked with triumph while standing behind him, "What's going on?"

James stood on the other side also with a questionable look.

Bianca's color drained as her father placed the positive pregnancy test on the top of his desk, "Explain why this was found in your waste basket.."

Bianca's chest heaved as she looked back and forth to Rose and Avin in despair, "I...." She didn't dare look at James, she wouldn't be able to hold back her tears if she saw his shocked face. Bianca's lip quivered as she shook her head, "Papa.."

Avin slammed his fist on the desk, "Why?!" Who?!"

Bianca looked down and sobbed, "I can't tell you.."

Avin slowly limped to his crying daughter. His own lip quivered as he spoke, "Look at me.."

Bianca slowly looked up. Her eyes widened as he reached his hand back and back handed her to the floor. James clenched his fist but stayed put. He didn't know why she didn't rat him out. He wanted to save her, but... he didn't.

Bianca cried harder as she held her face. Avin leaned down closer, "I thought you were better than this.. Get rid of it.." Bianca pressed her eyes and shook her head. Avin acted as though he was about to strike again but stopped, "If you don't, you're no longer my child.." She looked up to him with pleading eyes and watched a single tear ease out down his cheek. He then limped away.

Rose giggled as she approached Bianca, "Can I watch..?"

Bianca looked up to her with a deadly gaze, "What?"

"When they take it? I'm sure it's interesting to watch.."

Bianca never felt such rage, everything went black, the next thing she knew, Rose was huddled crying uncontrollably in a corner with two black eyes a busted lip and a wad of her hair that been torn out of her scalp. Bianca's chest was heaving with pressed teeth and ruffled hair when she looked to an astonished James, her heart broke at the way he looked at her, as though she was an animal. Bianca looked away with sadness as she calmed down, sighed and calmly shook her head and walked to her room.

Rose muffled a cry so James would look at her. He cut her a cold gaze as she reached for his help. He rolled his eyes and walked out ignoring her. She growled a low cry after he left her alone, "Fucking prick.." She couldn't stand the way he pitted Bianca. She was his soon to be wife. She stared off in a daze as she thought of a way to get rid of her disgraceful sister.

*****************

At dinner, James, Avin and Rose all sat in silence as they ate. James' heart ached as he stared at Bianca's empty seat, "Where is she? Is she angry I didn't speak up? Am I a coward?"  He squeezed a fist as his other voice chimed in, "You are the definition of coward. You let that man hit the mother of your child, and what did you do? Ya just fucking stood there like a scared.. "Shut up.." little... "Shut up.." Pussy!" James sprung from his seat, "I said shut the fuck up!"

Rose and Avin stared in fear as James jumped from his seat. Rose lightly cleared her throat, "James ..?"

He snapped his evil handsome face to her, "What?!"

Rose gulped and slid down in her seat as he leaned over the table, "This is all your fucking fault.."

She scoffed, "My fault? I didn't make her go sleep with a man she didn't know.. Who knows how many she has spread her legs for." 

James roared as he plunged his steak knife in between her manicured fingers, barely missing her skin. She gasped as she pressed herself against the back of her seat, "Dear God.."

James chuckled a sick laugh as he continued to lean across the table in front of her shaking form, "God..? Oh no Rose.. God doesn't care about you... You're the spawn of Satan. God doesn't hear you.."

Rose's lip trembled, "Why.. I..?"

James shook as he screamed, "Because I fucking hate you!"

Avin was in shock, "James?"

He turned his head downward but eyes up at his next victim, "You should be ashamed of yourself. If it weren't for Bianca, you would already be dead, by her hand.."

Avin stood and cut his eyes to a nervous Rose, "What?!"

"She never takes care of you. She purposely forgets to remind you of your meds. I've seen it, but Bianca always is there to make sure you do.. Well..  until today.."

Avin wobbled as he sat back down and took out his pill bottle, "She didn't tell me today?"

James smiled an evil smile, "To spare her child, you lost the only good one.."

Avin hid his face in his hands as he cried, "What have I done..?"

Rose clenched her fist as James took his leave, "I fucking hate you! I can't wait to torture you through out your miserable life!"

James threw his head back and chuckled, "I'm one step ahead of you.."

Rose gulped as she thought, "What?!" What does he mean?!She was going to have to act quickly, Bianca dies this week.."

************
Did you like the chapter?

Have you ever blacked out like Bianca?

Was James a coward?

Why didn't Bianca rat him out?

Will she keep the baby?