Chapter 7

Bianca tipped toed quietly up the dark staircase. She pressed her eyes out of concentration as she quietly shut her door. She sighed with success and started to undress for the night, just as she was about to unhook her bra, she flipped on her bed side lamp and almost screamed, but James hand closed tightly over her mouth. She whimpered a cry as she breathed heavy out of fear. James smiled as he could feel her tears eased down on his restraining hand, "Where have you been?" Bianca's chest continued to heave as he brushed the tip of his nose against her jawline, "Are you trying to make me jealous?" She quickly shook her head as she continued to cry, "Miss me?" She again quickly shook her head, she didn't care if it made him angry. He was scaring the shit out of her. James gave her cheek a long sloppy kiss from his plump lips, "I'm going to ask you again, where were you?" Bianca cut her eyes to him as her breathing calmed, "Don't you dare scream. Got it?" She furiously nodded. He smirked and gave her another sloppy kiss on the cheek, "Good girl."

She took in deep breaths as he continued to hold her almost naked body to the wall, "I went out."

"With who?"

She let out a shaky cry as he kissed between her cleavage, "Please don't.. No one! I went out by myself."

He cut his eyes to her as he popped out one of her breast and sucked, "I really don't believe you."

Bianca gasped and threw her head back, "Why are you doing this?"

James smiled as he pulled her from the wall and threw her on her bed with her stomach faced down. She was about to push up but he pinned her down with his knee and unfastened her bra, "She tried to turn around, "Oh, no! Don't!"

She shivered as he whispered in her ear as he eased off her thong, "Shhh... Someone might hear us.."

She wrinkled her brow in disbelief as she heard him unbuckle his belt and released himself. She pressed her eyes as she shivered from his hot breath against her ear, "Hold still."

Bianca wanted to scream out as he slightly nudged her legs apart and slid in her from behind. She stiffened her muscles and gasped as he did a hard first thrust, "Oh God.. " James pressed his teeth as he grasped the back of her neck and thrusted long and hard in the jockey position. Bianca hated herself as she felt her orgasim building, "Please stop James.. Don't ... mmmm.. "

James loved to hear her beg, "You really shouldn't avoid me.. Mmmm.. fuck.. It makes me think your with someone else."

Bianca gasped as he thrusted harder than before, "You're insane.. Mmm.."

He leaned his head back as he thrusted faster and harder, "Come on baby.. cum for me.. Be a good girl and cum.."

Bianca hated herself for giving in and was about to let out a loud moan as she came until he leaned down and covered her mouth as he continued the rough thrust, "That's it... fuuuucckk.. " He tilted his hips up and bucked deeper. He pressed his head against the back of her neck as his breath shook, "Fuucckk.." Against his own personal want, he quickly pulled out and shot his excitement all over her soft back. Bianca leaned her head down and breath deeply as she came down from her orgasim. She jumped as she felt a warm cloth cleaning off her untraceable back, "I thought this wasn't going to happen again."

He smirked as he pulled his clothes back in place, "It didn't, remember?"

Bianca pressed her eyes as she laid still and spoke, "Sure James."

He leaned down and kissed her bare shoulder, "Who ever your seeing." She turned a hurt expression to him, "End it now."

Bianca turned away again and listened as he left. She sobbed to herself, "You're so weak. You let everyone use you, and don't even think he's going to stop after he marries Rose, pray he doesn't tell her, or you're dead."

The next couple of days, Bianca avoided James at all cost. When she didn't show up for another Friday night dinner, he was furious, "Bianca?"

Rose sighed and continued to pick at her plate, "Guess.."

James cut his eyes to Avin. Avin took a bite and matched his glare. After dinner, James snuck up to Bianca's room and found recent bank statements in her desk. His eyes searched over the dates and purchases. Movies.. movies.. lingerie?! He cursed as he noticed purchase after purchase at a local lingerie store, "Who tha fuck is she buying it for?" He studied the movie theater purchase and quickly found the address. "This fucker is dead!"

Bianca giggled as she playfully shoved her date, "What do you mean it sucked. I thought it was great."

James stepped out of the alleyway as the couple walked by, "What did I say Bianca?"

She spun around and gasped, "No.."

Before her date could turn around, James roughly pushed him to the ground and kicked the man in the stomach. Bianca screamed as she pushed James out of the way, "Danny! Oh my God! Are you okay?"

James heaved as he realized what he had done.

Bianca rolled a moaning Danny over to his back. She examined him for any facial injuries and turned her angry face to James, "What tha Hell is wrong with you?!"

James pressed his hands to the top of his head as his chest heaved with anxiety, "Shit.."

***********

What has gotten into James?

What should Bianca do about it?

Were you surprised who her date was?

Did you like the chapter?