Chapter 3

"Do I really have to wear this?" Bianca pulled on the tight garment to feel more comfortable.

Rose looked at herself as she checked the mirror, "Yes!"

"But why? I look like a slut!"

Rose turned her smile to her, "Because little sister, I like seeing you out of your granny comfort clothes. You're awkward as it is, this is the cherry on top."

Bianca shook her hurt face at her, "What have I..?"

"Enough! We have been through this before. I just hate you! You're weak, ugly, and pathetic! That's why. When dad dies and James and I are married, your just going to be alone, but don't worry. You can be our unmarried nanny."

Bianca looked down with sadness, "Please don't make me."

Rose roughly grabbed her wrist, "You know what happens when you don't listen." She held back tears as she nodded, "Good girl. See you in a hour, with that dress on."

Bianca smiled as she entered the venue

Bianca smiled as she entered the venue. She couldn't help but think, "I did pretty darn good.."  She continued to look around and spotted her father talking with his old friends and family members. She eased up and kissed him on the cheek, "Hello Papa."

He beamed at his prized child, "This looks amazing, you did good for your sister."

"Thanks pop."

She then continued to make her rounds to say hello to a few other family members. Little did she know, she was being watched by a predator, "Oh Bianca. You wore that dress to tease." James flexed his jaw after downing another glass of champagne. His leg bounced with anxiousness as she made her way to an almost empty table.

Danny, a boy of fifteen, but with the mind of an eight year old was sitting alone in one of the corner tables playing his I-Pad. Bianca nervously cleared her throat, "Is this seat taken?"

He turned a shocked face to her and quickly shook his head. He couldn't believe someone was actually speaking to him, "I'm Bianca, what's your name?"

He kept his focus on his I-pad, "Danny."

"Whatcha playing?"

"Mindcraft.."

"Oh, I tried playing that, and I'm not very good at it. Are you?"

He shyly smirked, "Yeah, wanna see?"