Chapter 23

(Tap..Tap..) "James?" Bianca slowly peeked her head into the bathroom. She slightly pouted her lip as she spotted James drinking in the tub. As she approached the intoxicated man, she couldn't help but chuckle,"What's with tha hat?"

James cut his eyes up to her and took another swig, "So I don't catch cold."

Bianca kinda liked seeing him like this, "Yeah..? But how are you keeping the water warm?"

He bit his bottom lip as he smiled, "I peed in it.."

Bianca's mouth dropped with disgust, "Eeww.."

The suds shook as James chuckled, "I'm kidding, well... Maybe just a little.."

She shook her head until she noticed her journal on the windowsill, "What's that?"

James sighed and picked it up, "I'm reliving your sunshine, nightmare of a childhood."

She squinted and held out her hand, "Can I see that?"

James cut his eyes to her and handed her the book. Bianca smiled a evil smile, "Oppss.." She intentionally dropped it right at his groin, down into the suds.

James' mouth drop with surprise as he shifted so the book wouldn't hurt his family jewels, "No.. Oh man.. What..! Why..?"

Bianca stood up with her hands on her hips, "James, I'm not in that fucking book..." He cut his sad eyes to her sad face, "I'm right here.."

He paused and did a long blink as he slurred, "I'm sorry for hurting you again."

She tilted her head and smiled, "I know. I still love you."

Her eyes widened as he stood up with suds easing down his perfect torso, "That's good.. Because I love you.." He then pointed down with both pointer fingers, "And he really loves you."

She scoffed a laugh at his standing member, "Mm.. I can see that." She hopped up and grabbed his towel, "Here, let's dry you off.."

He chuckled as he played with her hair as she dried him, "You're so sweet.. That's why I love you." She chuckled until he asked another question, "But why do you love me..?"

Bianca sighed and slowly looked up to him as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "When I saw how much you loved Danny, and protected him. I just thought wow, I wish Rose would love me that much. I knew you were a good person, just hard to get to sometimes."

James' eyes teared up as he leaned in and kissed her cheek, "You don't need Rose anymore. I love you more than enough to make up for her."

Bianca wrapped her arms around him and smiled, "I know you do. I'm sorry for accusing you of using our relationship."

James pinched one eye shut as he smirked, "Well.. I did kind of enjoy telling her we possibly conceived on her bed."

Bianca giggled as he pulled her closer, "Well.. I kinda liked it too.."

He chuckled as he looked at her lips, "Paybacks a bitch.."

Bianca smiled bigger as she stood on her toes and kissed him. She briefly squeaked as he scooped her up bridal style and carried her to the bed. She laughed out loud as he rubbed his fingertips on her stomach, "Your fingers are like prunes.. Oh God.. Stop.."

James chuckled as he kept up his torture, "What's wrong..? You don't like my ninety year old hands?"

She pressed her eyes as her little baby bump shook from her laughter, "Oh God.. I think I'll keep you drunk.. You're very amusing this way.." Her laughed eased as his face leaned down and kissed her. As his kiss intensified she moaned as she felt him ease off her thong and pulled her bottom up and closer to his lap. James brow wrinkled as he slightly lifted hers hips as he sat on his knees and slowly eased into her. Bianca's mouth fell open as she arched her back. She cut her eyes up to him as he slowly rocked his hips with closed eyes. Bianca's lightly caressed his hand as the griped her upper thighs, "Mmm.. I really love you James.."

He looked down and affectionately rubbed her bump, "I really love you."

Bianca closed her eyes as she felt her orgasim build, "Mmm.. Right there.. That's nice.."

James focused on her words as he thought, "I would go crazy without you. It would end me.."

Bianca pressed her eyes as she whimpered, "Oh... Don't stop.."

James sped up his thrust along with his breathing, "Fuck..!"

They both shook all around as they both came.

James stroked Bianca's hair as she laid her head on his chest as she slept. With him now sober, he stared at the ceiling as he wondered what Rose's next move would be. He also pondered, "Should I just go ahead and get her out of the way.."

***********
Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

What did you think of James' silly side?

Do you think James and Bianca's relationship will last?

What will Rose do now?