Doctors - V & Jisoo

TAEHYUNG

'ALL THE UNDERDOGS IN THE WORLD! A DAY MAY COME WHE-'

'Fuck.' My phone started ringing and vibrating, forcing me to wake up.

I looked at my phone to see who called me.

'Dr. Kim NamJoon , 1 missed call'

I checked the current time to see that it was 2:46 A.M.

Since I'm still sleepy I decided to continue my sleep. But the moment I closed my eyes the sound of my phone ringing startled me.

"What?" I said with a bit of annoyance in my voice as I answered the call.

"Yah! We need you here in the Emergency Room ASAP. I'll explain later."

"Got it."

I ended the call and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and grabbed my white coat and wore it on top of my white singlet

Doctors, we are people who took an oath to save people's lives even if it meant sacrificing our own. We are considered as one of the busiest people. Emergencies can happen at any place and at any time and it's our duty to do what we can to save a life.

I always dreamt of being a doctor but now that I am one... Hell, I kind of regret it.

But whenever I thought about giving up, I try to remember the smiles on the faces of my cured patients.

"Man that was tiring." Kim Namjoon, my colleague, said after hours and hours of emergency surgery.

"I think I'm gonna get going. I really think I'm about to pass out from fatigue." Jimin said while yawning.

I went to the washroom and splashed the cold water on my face. I looked at the mirror and studied my reflection.

Shit. I look horrible.

My phone suddenly rang. I answered it without looking at the caller's ID.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Dr. Kim Jisoo wants you in her office now."

"Okay."

I took one last look at myself and headed to her office.

JISOO

I yawned while finishing some paper works. I barely had time to sleep, well I guess all doctors have limited time to sleep or even take a nap.

I was spacing out because of tiredness but the door to my office opened. I almost screamed. I am a scaredy cat, I know.

"Woah chill Jagi, It's just me."

It was just Taehyung.

"You scared me." I gave him glare.

But my glare melted when he showed me his signature box smile.

Despite his big smile I noticed how tired he looked. The bags under his eyes showing his need for rest and how he got paler.

" Want some coffee?" I offered him.

"Sure."

I went to the mini kitchen and poured some hot water on 2 paper cups when some hugged me from behind.