(Smut) Fuck me. - Jimin & Jennie

JIMIN

I came home from hospital feeling drained. Being an intern is physically, emotionally and mentally exhausting. I needed immediate rest, away from all stressors since I still have another shift tomorrow. However, the drunken state of my bestfriend and scattered empty beer cans was what greeted me home.

" What the fuck happened to you?"

Hik.

Hik.

I dropped my backpack before I snatched the half-empty beer on her hand and threw it away before she could snatch it back.

" Give it back bitch."

" Nope. You have had enough."

"...Yeah, I have had enough of this bullshit-his bullshit."

I scrunched my eyebrows in disappointment. That fucker probably cheated on her again. My thoughts were canceled when she handed a beer to me.

"Drink with me."

As I was about to refuse but tears brimmed on the corner of her eyes. I can see how she tried to prevent herself from breaking down in front of me but I can also see how she miserably failed.

"Fine, but just this one can."

JENNIE

Hours passed and that one can turned into three cans to seven and to nine.

"I still want him." I slurred with alcohol strained voice.

"Even though he hurt you over and over again? I want to help you but you're being an idiotic emo.

" Shut the fuck up, you know nothing and there's no way you can help me." I spat.

Idiotic emo? Perhaps he is right. Allowing someone to repeatedly crush my feelings isn't really the smartest move.

" Yeah. I don't know anything about being overly emotional but I do know how to make you forget him babe."

I was taken aback by his sudden change of mood and the way he called me babe.

It's so sexy and seducing

" What are you gonna do? Use magic to erase my memories? "

I laughed, trying to shrug off the fact that he called me such a pet name.

My heart skipped a beat when his face suddenly inched closer until our noses were almost touching. My eyes were drawn to his irresistible plump pinkish lips which I longed to taste the moment we met. His brown eyes which were intensely staring back at me were truly enchanting and intimidating. He leaned onto my ear before whispering with the most arousing voice:

" Yes, You'll forget every single detail about him until all you could think of is my body, my name and me... and I'm telling you my fingers may be short but they work like magic. So will you let me help you? "