Baby Bunny : Rose X Jungkook

--

"Get a life!" Were the last words I heard before my own mother hung up on me.

Out of stress, I ruffled my hair and stood up from my messy bed. I accidentally glanced at the mirror and was shocked to see how tired I looked.

'A bit of makeup would be fine.'

With that, I grabbed a bunch of foundation bottles and concealers. I smacked them onto my dry skin to make my appearance look a bit more decent. I slipped on a pair of worn out vans and I was out my apartment.

The cool breeze immediately hit my face once I step foot outside, and it was just a great decision that I decided to wear the thinnest shirt in my wardrobe.

I strolled around, completely forgetting of the fact that I was supposed to buy groceries.

I just moved in a week ago, and my training for YG will start in a few weeks. My mother told me I should get used to the surroundings beforehand and that I need to be independent.

I can't even cook pancakes without burning them.

After walking a bit, I see a shopping mall close by. I faintly smiled victoriously and not knowing how to get back home should just probably be my problem later.

I walk towards the mall entrance, but not before I hear a few barks erupting from a shop nearby.

My feet automatically walk a few steps backward, and the pupils of my eyes practically morphed into hearts once I saw puppies scratching the window, begging for my attention.

Like lured prey I walk inside the store. I look around in awe. I grin at the sight of kittens mewling at me left and right and the hospitable smile of the clerk made me feel all too welcome to be here.

"Hi! My name is SeokJin, looking for a pet?" My heart immediately fluttered.

How can a store's clerk look this fucking hot-

"I'm just looking around." I softly smiled and Seokjin tilted his head.

"Oh, do you want me to show you around-"

"Yes please." I almost immediately spoke and he chuckled, his chest rumbling from how deep his voice was.

As we walk around the store, I couldn't help but focus on Seokjin instead of the animals he was showing me.

It was so unreal on how a guy like him could look so visually beautiful.

"Here we have our precious rabbits. They're quite a bestseller in this shop." I developed a usual routine of taking a small glance at the animals before averting my eyes back to Jin, but this time, they stayed on the animals a bit longer.

In the corner of the glass box inhabited by rabbits, was a black one sitting quietly. It looked sad and afraid and didn't interact with the other rabbits.

Perplexed, I step towards the glass box and asked Seokjin if I can hold one.

"Sure! It would be my pleasure."

I immediately put my hands in the box. Despite the other rabbits pressing their selves against my hands for attention, I reached for the black rabbit sitting in the corner.

It look surprised to see that I chose him, and there was this little sparkle in his eyes that made my heart soften.

It was like, he was telling me something, telling me that I should choose him.

"Can I get him?"

--

I walk peacefully towards my apartment. I walked more gentle than ever since I was aware of a black bunny resting in the cage I'm currently holding.

I finally step inside my apartment, setting the cage somewhere aside before stripping off my sweaty clothes. I changed into a pair of shirt and loose shirt before attending to my new bunny.

I opened the cage and almost immediately the bunny started crawling out. I gave it some space and it sniffed the surrounding area.

It recognises me and starts crawling towards me. It snuggles its head on my hand and I warmly smiled.

"Cutie." I murmured to myself and picked the bunny up. I rested it in my arms and it cooperates by digging its head in my chest.

"The apartment would surely feel a little less lonely with you."

A few weeks had passed since I bought my new bunny. I named him Kookie.

Wherever I was in the house, he would always be by my side or somewhere near. He'd snuggle with me when I'm sad and run around the apartment when I'm in need of some fun.

He was there for me more than anyone was.

I was cooking some food as a late night snack. Kookie was sat on the counter top watching me cook.

While slicing some bread for my food, I accidentally cut my finger.

"Shit." I drop the knife and run to the bathroom, finding the nearest faucet and aid kit.

As I fixed up my finger, I heard a bit of thumping in the kitchen. I thought it was Kookie but he was too light for that.

Did someone break in?

Rushed, I fix the band-aid and hurry back to see if everything was fine.

Oh hell it was far from fine..

In my kitchen stood a fine man, clad in a black shirt and jeans. He had messy dark hair and doe-like eyes that can captivate anyone.

He looked absolutely flawless.

I was about to scream in fright, until I notice the pair of long ears attached to his head. Kookie was no longer on the counter top and it only left the man staring at me.

... Kookie?

"H-hello-"

"Chae-noona?"

MADE BY @castawayed! its not yet finished but meh im sorry