(smut) Jogging or.. - RM & Jennie

"Namjoon hurry the fuck up!"

"Just a minute babe, I'm feeding the birds."

Jennie can't help but roll her eyes at her husband. She was itching to go stretch her muscles for a jog with Namjoon like they always do everyday. It was a habit that both of them developed when they started living together as a newly married couple.

"I'm done. Let's go?"

"Finally."

Just as they were about to start their exercise, a droplet of water landed on Namjoon's shoulder. Followed by another one and another one. Jennie sighed in both disbelief and disappointment as it continued to lightly rain.

"I don't mind being a little wet though." Jennie muttered as she fixed her shoelaces, ready to jog and not minding the light rain shower.

Namjoon pondered over the thought of jogging in the rain .....and he was not down for it.

"How about we get you wet.....in other ways?"

JENNIE

Namjoon wrapped his arms around my waist firmly from my back and leaned his chin on my right shoulder. He hummed some soft melody, his breathing is hot against my skin and I immediately blush at the thought of him kissing my neck. I suddenly wanted to slap myself. Why am I thinking of that now, of all times?

"I just noticed how you look so covered right now, I'm used to seeing you with more revealing clothes. "

He whispered to my ear. I began to shake. Fuck you, Namjoon.

"So?"

I managed to croak out.

"So...I think we should do something about that."

Before I can even process what he just said, he twirled me around so that we are facing each other.

Namjoon placed his soft lips on mine, moving gently. We stayed like that for what feels like eternity, our bodies tightly pressed together, our kiss exploring and careful. He pulled away, only to bring my hoodie and shirt upwards, over my head. He smirked mischievously before quickly licking my wet lips without warning.

"N-Namjoon..."

I am willing to bet my face can be compared to a ripe tomato at this moment.

He closed a hand around my wrist and guided me to the couch in the living room. He flopped down on it and I can't help but freeze and just stare at him.

"Hey, what are you waiting for?"

He asked me sternly as he patted his lap lightly. He's telling me to sit there? There? I gulped before he realized that I won't do so, so he has to force me. He pulled me to him, my ass perfectly landed onto his lap and he attacked like a lion preying on a helpless bunny. His teeth tugged at my upper lip, commanding me to kiss him back. I followed him, knowing that I have no other choice besides, its not like I don't want to.

Namjoon turned us around and laid me down gently as I rested my head on the armrest. We just kissed and I am already weak. Can I handle what's next? My husband pushed his pants down his fine legs, exposing the thick thighs I love. I am riding those in a matter of a few minutes.

I suddenly felt a surge of courage in my veins and I sat up straight and Namjoon let out a laugh. Time for the drill. He positioned himself in front of me, kneeling on the couch with me sitting between his two knees. My face is just a few inches from his manhood and I eagerly pull his inderwear off to reveal his huge companion. I take it in my hands, running my fingers in an up and down motion. I let my tongue out and and carefully teased his tip. I opened my mouth wide and enveloped him with it. I move my head slowly, matching the pace of my tongue that is colliding with his dick. Namjoon moans abruptly. After about a few minutes, its salty load is already running down my throat. I am no longer starving but I have to admit I still want more.

My husband and I fell to a position we both know well: him kneeling before me and me laying flat on my back with legs spread widely apart. I climbed out of my bottoms hastily as well as my undergarment before letting Namjoon toy with my hot pussy. He digged his fingers in and out of my hole, earning loud gasps and moans from me. Then, he shoves his dick inside me. His length is always surprising. It fills me to the brim. He brought it out and thrusted it in again. This time, our liquids come bursting out at one another.

° ° ° °

"The rain stopped. Want to continue Jogging?" Namjoon asked as he dressed himself up.

"Nope."

"But you were so excited just awhile ago." He said chuckling at my sudden mood change. I snaked my arms on his waist to embrace him from behind and admired his toasty body.

"I think I found a better exercise instead of jogging."

A/N: Do you wanna see my beautiful face?

THE WHOLE SMUT SCENE BELONGS TO biatchedfangirl  btw and the storyline belongs to anon who requested😊

-your beautiful author😘😘