(smut) Ghost [Hungry Pt. 2] - Jin & Jisoo

JIN

I blankly stared at my wristwatch hoping that by doing so time would pass by quicker. I am longing for my wife's hugs and well, her cooking. Its been a week since I left home for a business trip and I really miss the kids and Jichuu. I arrived from my flight and all I can think about is them.

Good thing there was no traffic today so I decided to pass by the flower shop that's only a few blocks away from our house to get Jisoo some flowers.

"Hey Namjoon!"

"Oh? Jin hyung! Are you here for those flowers again?"

"Yup. It's Jichu's favorite."

"Do you know what the Lily of the valley symbolises?"

"I don't."

" It means modesty, chastity and purity. It signifies 'return of happiness'. This delicate flower also becomes a favorite of royal brides! Queen Victoria, Princess Astrid of Sweden and-"

"Oh wow Namjoon that's.... very informative but I'm kind of in a hurry so..."

" I'm sorry, I just got carried away with the history and shit. I'll prepare it in a sec."

I paid for the flowers and went straight home.

Jisoo's gonna like this.

I can't wait to fu-   I mean, see my beautiful wife

I went out of my car and hid the flowers behind my back while my other hand gripped the doorknob and twisted it.

" Appa! "

Our cute little 5 year old daughter came running towards me and enveloped me with a hug.

" Hello my princess! I missed you."

"What about me dad?"

"Of course I missed you too Jinyoungie now, come here and join the hug."

The little boy was reluctant at first but soon gave in and joined the hug.

We are a family of four now. Jisoo and I got two kids; Jinyoung and Jihee. Although I don't mind having a bigger family with more kids... If you know what I mean.

" Appa what's that?"

"Shhh be quiet about that Jihee. That's for eomma."