(Smut) Party - Namjoon & Jennie

NAMJOON

I woke up to the ringing of my phone. It's Hoseok. What does he want this time? He's been calling me all day nonstop. I answered his call and sighed, frustrated.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Come to the party...please?" he begged me.

Hoseok had prepared a party since they are graduating from college the next week but I think it is stupid. All people do in parties is drink soju and make out or worse fuck. Also, I hate the feeling of hangover.

"I already disagreed. I'm not going." I refused.

"You are such a buzzkill."

"I don't care, okay?" I am now getting irritated by Hoseok's persistent persuasion.

"So, here's the deal: you go to the party and I let you meet Jennie. She's really friendly and beautiful. She can be your date for the graduation ball."

Wow, now he offered me something he knew I needed. But it's a pretty good deal, I'll admit. Maybe I should give it a go?

"But wait who the fuck is Jennie?"

"She is from your class dude..."

"I don't know her but fine I'm going. But don't expect me to drink so don't force me like you did last time." Past memories of me drinking to my limits resurfaced. And it's Hoseok's fault.

"Alright! See you later at my place, 8:00 pm. Sharp," he tells me before he hanged up. You got me this time, Hoseok.

The small neighborhood where Hoseok's place is located is completely full of parked cars and motorcycles. The loud music coming from his house can be heard everywhere. I stepped in his house and am welcomed by the blinding neon lights. Peeps have crowded the whole space. My eyes frantically search for Hoseok or Taehyung or Jungkook or Jin or Yoongi or Jimin, basically any of my friends. I spot the group tucked away in a corner, drinking soju. I rushed towards them. They were with a girl I've never met before. She is wearing a white skintight dress that embraces her curves. Her hair is curled and let down. To be honest the word beautiful is an understatement.

"Hey, Namjoon!" Hoseok greets me.

"This is Jennie."
Right. This girl is the one he told me about.

"So, you're Namjoon?" Jennie asked and I gave her a nod as a response.

"You're cute. Want to dance?"

Did she just say I look cute? Fuck. I felt a blush creep onto my face as her compliment hit me but I tried to keep my cool.

"Sure."

She guided me to the dance floor and wrapped her arms around my neck then pulled me closer to her. I did the same to her waist. We swayed and went with the music's flow as we indulge in a chat. We talk about our hobbies, goals and future plans. We eventually got really comfortable with each other. Before I knew it we were talking about our personal lives. I am a bit surprised when the topic closed in to our past relationships.

"I don't have a girlfriend. I never had one." I noticed a change in her expression. Surprised with a hint of suspicion.