Ppo Ppo - Hoseok & Lisa [hoseok version]

LISA

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Heavy droplets landed on my cold body as I continued to run. If it were normal circumstances, I would probably curse at the rain for existing. It was such a nuisance to me but I guess today was an exemption. For once I was thankful for the weather's presence because it hid the salty tears which were continously flowing and falling like water from an open faucet.

But its not like anyone gives a shit if they see me, a piece of trash, crying anyways.

My vision was clouded by tears but I ignored it and ran as fast as my legs could take me. At this moment, I only have one person in mind who can understand, who actually cares.

Jung Hoseok.

I took a left turn and ran once again. I was uncertain if I took the right way and all I could do was pray. Relief washed over me when I saw the familiar old playground where both Hoseok and I used to play when we were children. I spotted his uniquely painted house just a few blocks away from the playground and my anxiety about taking the wrong route completely vanished.

My shaky hands pressed the doorbell nonstop before it finally opened, revealing an irritated Hoseok. His eyes widened as he scanned my soaking wet figure. After quickly pulling me into his house, he made a beeline to his room and soon came back with a clean towel.

"You look weird with bangs legit sticking on your forehead."

He lightly chuckled. But despite his teasing demeanor, worry was subtly written all over his features as he carefully wrapped the towel around my shivering body.

"Don't worry about me. I'm already with you so I'm fine now. I'll get changed and go make me some hot choco."

"As you wish your highness." He sarcastically said before getting on his knees and bowing down as if I'm some royalty.

"By the way, I want to use my horsie mug today. "

"Noted, your highness. Psh, you're lucky I'm whipped for you. " he said but mumbled the last part.

"What?"

"What?"

°. °. °. °. °. °

I cautiously brought my favorite horsie mug to my lips as I took a sip of my favorite drink made by my favorite person while wrapped in my favorite blankie.

Hoseok plopped himself beside me then snatched my drink away before crushing me with his titan hugs. Although I seem annoyed whenever he does this, I actually love how this simple act of affection manages to warm my heart more than anything. We ended up cuddling while enjoying each other's warmth after almost an hour long bickering.

"I'm sleepy.." He managed to say before yawning.

"Then let's sleep." I stood up before heading to the guest room but a hand, his hand, gripped my arm causing me to halt my steps.

"DON'T!"

I flinched when he suddenly raised his voice. His expression then softened when he noticed my confused and shocked state. Shocked because Hoseok is not the type to burst and prefers to settle things in a calm and composed matter so this shouting agenda is completely new to me.