Top or bottom

Shiro - Top. Although he is a softie anywhere else, in the bed, he is completely dominant. Very rarely will he let you take over and be on top. He has two modes; rough and gentle.

Keith - Both. He likes being able to be in control and hear your moans but he's a sucker for being dominated, though he doesn't express it. He'll be on top most of the time but when you take over, he's all for it.

Lance - Both. Lance, although a total control freak, is also a very obedient submissive. He likes being in control most of the time but he won't stop you if you want to be the dom.

Pidge - Bottom. Total sub. Anywhere else, being bossed around is a pet peeve and she won't stand for it but in the bedroom, she loves being controlled.

Hunk - Top. Isn't really that kind of guy but when you do get intimate, he's all for you being in control.

Allura - Top. Total leader both in Voltron and in the bedroom. Hates not being in control so she's always going to be boss.

Lotor - Bottom. He may be the leader of his Galran fleet, but he definitely likes being controlled in the bedroom. 

Matt - Both. To be completely honest, he doesn't care. He will just go with it. He's more of a softie than anything else so if he's top, he'll occasionally ask if you're okay.