Just friends

AMIRA‼️

I was walking to school with Mosey. We was talking about life and how shit just happens.

I fell and tripped my ankle was hurting . " Here I'll carry you best friend." Ight I said. He carried me while we was walking to school. We lived right by it. " Heeeyyyy" I heard coming from behind us . " sup" I also heard . It was Gabby and her bestie Nick or nahmir as he liked to be called. Gabby is my best friend and she always got my back since 6th grade. Her and nahmir I feel like they have something but he on his rapper shit so I mean idk.

GABBY🦋
Me and nahmir are besties but like I'm not trynna fuck that shit up. Yeah he fine but likeeeeeee he still just my besfriend.

Amira‼️
We came into the school and saw everybody looking
This was my fit

Amira‼️We came into the school and saw everybody looking This was my fit

This was Gabby's fit

Me and Gabby walked to our class"I hate all this boy staring , but they mostly starring at you" Gabby said

"I hate all this boy staring , but they mostly starring at you" Gabby said. I looked around they were lookin at both of us . " uh uh they looking at both of us"." I guess your right" She said while a guy was lookin her up and down. Mosey came up to me. " sup shawty" he said lookin his lips ." You look nice best " he added on . I blushed. Me and mosey have always just been friends. He been actin mad weird lately. " aye Amira, Gabby, Princeton come over my house so we can get lit at 6" " ight I said" . " can I bring manny ?" Nahmir said. "Yuh he cool" .  

Y'all this my first story. Don't hesitate to add comments. Once again I try to post everyday so stay updated and vote this story. Love y'all 💛