Lies pt2

MOSEY 💦

I decided to text Amira at 10 o'clock at night .

Me: Hey I really gotta tell you something

Mira😍👅💦: what

Me : just come over rn

Mira 😍👅💦: alr...

Incoming call:Gabby🤙🏽

Gabby: Hey are you telling her now ?

Me: yeah

Gabby: aight

GABBY🦋

"Baby you gotta go if my grandma sees you like this she will kill you" Nahmir said. Just a few more seconds your bed is warm. " Fine I honestly don't mind you being here".

New message

Sis💛: where are you? Come home now I got big news

Oh crap I gotta go home I'll see you later. " give me a kiss first" fine. I gave him a kiss and left.

New message

Nikki💩: Hey I'm about to send that video of me and Nahmir to Amira 🤪🤪

Nikki: Oml wrong person. But it doesn't matter anyways she's gonna find out soon

Me: you dirty bitch

MOSEY💦

Amira came in the door. We was watching movies and all the sudden Gabby is blowing up my phone

Incoming call:Gabby🤙🏽

Gabby: Brooooo you need to hide Amira's phone until you tell her because Nikki just accidentally sent me a message talking about the video of you and her fucking. Go now

Me : bet

I hung up immediately and snuck her phone between the couch. Hey I need to tell you something. "What bae?" Here we go. I was drunk as hell and I ... I. " And What." I fucked Nikki at Gabby's party. She got up. She put her hood on and began crying . " where's my phone I'm leaving rn" idk. " YES YOU DO NOW WHERE TF IS MY PHONE." I grabbed it between the couch and handed it over." Wtf, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" she opened the video and saw me and Nikki. " Oh my you, you really did t-this." I swear I heard her heart shatter into a million pieces. She ran away immediately. I didn't even try stopping her. I knew she was mad.

GABBY🦋

Hey scar. " Hey so I'm going to go to college for the last two years in London. Mom and dad will still pay the bills. Now I can't believe I'm even saying this but I want you to live with someone so you are allowed to live at someone else's house or have someone live here Idc who it is but it has to be someone that I know already . I have an idea that your going to invite Nahmir but if I come back and I have a niece or nephew ima fuck you up and that's on me." Alright Alright. " I'm leaving this Friday morning but I want you to tell me who you want here before I leave." I'll invite Nahmir. " Alright ."

Me : hey Nahmir you wanna live wit me my sister not gonna be here for two years!!!

An hour later