Just friends pt2

AMIRA‼️
We went over to mosey house. We had Princeton drive us since he was the only one that had a car . We got in the car and nahmir texted me.

Nahmir 🤟🏽: mosey talking bout you bro

me : really ?? What he saying

Nahmir🤟🏽:he said that you fine and he would lowkey cuff.

Me: wow um ok.

Nahmir🤟🏽: is Gabby coming?

Me : yeah she in the car.

Nahmir : oh alright.

Me : why you ask?

Nahmir🤟🏽: oh uh no reason but tell her I said hey.
Amira: Mmm alright

"Who was you texting??"Gabby asked I was just text Nahmir. He told me to tell you hey. She turned away. I could tell she was blushing.If y'all don't go ahead and start dating" idk I don't think he likes me like that." Well do you like him " like that". " I mean he fine and all but we'll see". Alright.

MOSEY💦
The crew was coming over . Nahmir and manny was here. " ayo bro you should ask out Mira fr. " Nahmir said. Nah she my bestie I mean she may be fine asf but like she still just a lil child. "What you mean she turning 15 in a month" manny said. Idk bruh I just don't wanna break her heart. I looked down because I got a text message.

Nikki😛: hey boo

Me: sup

Nikki😛:you my bae right?

Me: sure

Nikki😛:Ight come over tmr night😛

Me: k

Amira showed up. I turned off my phone. " sup bestie" She said. I gave her a hug. She smelled so good. " sup mosey" me and Gabby did our hand shake. She then hugged Nahmir after. Gabby is my second cousin.  We all sat down while Princeton rolled up a blunt. We passed it around.  Bout thirty minutes later we was off the planet😂.

Yoooo let's play truth or dare. " why you always trynna start something" Gabby said. We all laughed. " you know what that doesn't sound too bad" Amira said starring at me . "Whatever" Princeton said. I'll go first. Gabby truth or dare. " fuck it , dare"she said. Sit on Nahmir for the rest of the night. " uhh" She said. " come here best" Nahmir said "alright I guess" . She sat on him. Nahmir licked his lips. She rolled her eyes. " alright my turn" Gabby said Wit a smirk. " mosey you kiss Mira". Eveybody stopped.

Hmmmm a little cliff hanger seems about right here. Y'all I'm trying to make the story's longer but I mean we'll see. Just so you know if the words don't have quotations around them it's the perspective talking so like I don't put quotations if it's the person's perspective and their talking . Alright remember to add comments and vote my story. Love y'all 💛