Again and Again

A month later

AMIRA‼️

I  didn't know what to do about the call. The first person I told was Mosey. " oh hell nah it's Nikki" he said. For real? Huh I guess that could be a possibility. "Well if she run up on you text me" he said holding my hand as we walked into school. Me and mosey have been dating for bout a month. Nahmir and Gabby still dating too. Also Princeton is dating GABBY'S FUCKING SISTER. Good lord I feel so bad for Gabby . "You here about the party tmr night that Gabby's throwing" he said. Hell yeah she always throw good party's.

NAHMIR🤟🏽

Gabby walks up to me looking bad asf🤤. " You know I never though we would date because I've always thought I was ugly" she said . Wtf are you talking  about. Every time I see you , you make me feel better for real. " Really"She said hugging my stomach while we were walking.Yeah fasho. I slapped her ass. " Ok your gonna have to stop that". That shit fat tho🤤. She rolled her eyes .

The next day

GABBY🦋

Today is my party. My sister went to see my mom and dad this morning. She knows I'm having a party so it don't matter. This was my fit

This was Amira's ,

This was Amira's ,

This party was about to be so lit!!!!

MOSEY💦

I had just gotten a new car. So me, Amira , and Nahmir we're together. We drove up to Gabby's house 30 minutes before the party started to help clean up a bit and get things set out. People started coming in by fours, then fives, then sixes, till there was about 150 people. I made the playlist and put one of my new songs on there called pull up. It was poppin. " Damn this lit who is this rapping?" It's me boo you like it ? " Hell yeah this fire" She said bobbing her head. We was all turnt. Someone rolls out the weed and this is when shit gets crazy. Somehow Nikki makes her way into the party." Hey baby" she said. I could barely understand her. Hey I said. " let's go to Gabby's room"she said pulling my arm. She knew I was drunk and high. Wtf was I doing? We started fucking and all the sudden I hear a knock at the door." Ok who ever is getting top in here need to come out we got a special guest coming.Come on now" Nahmir said. "Alright Im coming in" He burst through the door "Holy shit Mosey!!!" He snatches Nikki off of me and and pushed her out the room. " You got 3 minutes to get yo shit straight, Nikki get the fuck out." Nikki ran out. That bitch.

AMIRA‼️

I see Nahmir taking Mosey out. Where y'all going? "This nigga is out for the night I'll be back finna take him home". Um aight. " what's wrong with Mosey" Gabby asks. Oh that nigga just drunk. "Oh" she said."Well lemme get on the stage this nigga pulling up" she said . Who is it? "You'll see". She gets on up on the stage "EVERYBODY STAND UP FOR DRAKE" Oh...my... GOSSHHHSHHSSH. "Hey everyone, how y'all doing tonight" he says. Everyone starts yelling and taking videos. I forgot when scarlet and drake used to have a thing Gabby became friends with him. "I know y'all heard my song gods plan" Everyone starts screaming.He performs and takes pictures with us. " Hey Amira" he said" you must be Gabby's friend." He hugs me. yea I am it's nice meeting you "You too" he says . OMG drake just hugged me.

Hey y'all it's been forever I'm so sorry. School is so harsh and I hate it. Ima drop out like Mosey 💀💀💀 jk jk. Anyways hope y'all liked this. Be sure to drop a comment, vote and like my story. Love y'all 💛