Beef

Recap:
Nikki🤡

Ima fight Amira tomorrow
Recap over

GABBY🦋

I came home cause today was only a half day. "Wtf is that on your neck" scarlet said as I walked in. Oh my skin broke out and I got this little rash, it's no biggy though. Scarlet is my big sister since my mom wanted to move to Texas she let me and my sister stay in San Francisco. " mmm alright, I seen you been hanging out with Nahmir lately." Uh yeah me and him cool. Can he come over tonight? " Not tonight because I gotta do work and shit and I know y'all gonna be fucking" Scar no I swear. " Bitch just go over his house". Alright lemme call him.
Dialing
Nahmir: Hey wassup

Me: can I go over your house instead.

Nahmir: yeah plus my granny was just asking about you

Me: oh really

Nahmir yeah she wanted to see you.

Me: oh alright I'll be over there at 8

Nahmir: k

Me: ok bye

Nahmir: love you

Me: omg bye

AMIRA ‼️

Mosey texted me at about 5:30.

Mosey💍: Aye come cover at 6:30 aight?

Me: bet what we finna do?

Mosey💍: I'll tell you when you get here.

Me : aight

This was weird but I mean it's whatever.

I put on this

And I left to go out

MOSEY💦

I here the doorbell ring and quickly spray some cologne. I run to get the door. Amira was looking sexy as hell🤤🤤🤤 Oml !! Anyways I open the door and give her a hug. I roll up some weed. " shit it feels good to just unwind for a bit ya know"she said taking her shoes off. You could tell she had just got a pedicure or something. Yeah especially with you. She smiled. We played a bit of 2k and she was getting tired so we took a quick nap. She laid  on my chest.

1 hour later

AMIRA‼️

I woke up on mosey's chest he looked so cute while he was sleeping. I kissed his cheek which woke him up. We started making out. " I'd like to wake up like this everyday" he said.

GABBY🦋

I knock on Nahmir's door

This was my fit

Nothing special. " Hey come in" he says. we go to his bedroom and I sit on his bed. "Wait I'll be right back" he says . I wait for a second. Then he comes in with yellow roses, kit kats, perfume , and SUPERMAN ICECREAM HOLY SHIT. " here you go" he says blushing and shit. Omg thanks bestie I said hugging him.
" Alright so we need to talk. I've been curving hella girls lately and I didn't know why until about three days ago. I realized that I was curving them for you because I've liked you this whole time and I don't care if you don't feel the same way I just needed to say that ya know." I laughed. ". Why you laughing" he said . I kissed him. " So you gonna be my girl or nah ?" Bet I said. Shit went down after that and ya probably can guess what happened. After that we smoked some weed and shit so I kinda got high. Alright I'm gonna walk to mosey's house and uh talk to amira. " Alright love you " love ya too , text me later. "Bet" he said winking at me. Shit I could barely walk after that but I managed to walk over to mosey's house. I stopped cause I thought I saw someone familiar. Holy shit that's Nikki and she finna go into the house. I stopped her. Where the fuck you think you going. " uh none of your damn business" She said. Oh hell nah you gotta go. " Ok and what are you gonna do to stop me." I threw a punch at her. We started swinging back and forth. I swing and missed and twisted the fuck out my ankle. Ahhh fuck. She went to the door and bust through.

MOSEY 💦

Me and Amira was making out till I hear a motherfucking doorbell ring. " ugh fuck" Amira said. I get to the door. Shit it's Nikki. I open the door and try to tell her to go home. She pushed me out the way almost knocking me down. Outside I see Gabby limping. " stop her, she trynna get Amira I'll be fine!" Holy shit! I go to my room and see Nikki wit a gun to Amira's head. Oh shit. I knocked that shit out her hand. Amira started beating her the fuck up. " I got it go help Gabby" I ran outside lifted up Gabby and set her on the couch. You good. "Yeah thanks." Your high asf. "mmhmm" She said smiling. Oml I don't even want to know what she was doing before. I go up to my room again to see Nikki on the ground unconscious. Holy shit what did you do. "The bitch was outta pocket now take care of her while I help Gabby"she said. Okay.

AMIRA ‼️

Gabby wtf. " I tried stopping her Mira" . Bitch not only are you high but your ankle is purple and also where tf is your bra at cause I can see your tits through your shirt. " oh shit it's at nahmir's" she said. Oml did y'all fuck?
" maybe , maybe not" she said looking around. Ok enough we finna pick up Nahmir cause I have a feeling he gonna want to go to the hospital with you. "Alright I can't go to the hospital high though." Alright we'll wait bout 2 hours then we'll go. Ima pick up Nahmir right now though.

NAHMIR🤟🏽

I get to Mosey's house. I see Gabby on the couch her ankle was purple. Shit I know I didn't do that to you I said laughing. " Not funny Nahmir why did you let her go out high like that." I guess Amira didn't find that funny.Shit I was high too fuck you mean. "Well she tried to stop Nikki from killing me and twisted her fucking ankle." Oh shit really. Damn she a good ass friend for doing that I wouldn't even done that for mosey. " I have ears nigga" Mosey said dragging Nikki downstairs. Jk bro and holy shit what happened to her. " she just unconscious" Amira said. Lemme guess you did that to her." Yea" She said laughing. Welp the bitch got what she deserved hurting my baby like dat.

Welp the story alone without this paragraph was about 1,050 words😂. Y'all dis one had hella drama didn't it? It haven't seen shit I got hella more planned. What y'all think about Nikki? Add a comment about that , follow me, and vote for this story! Love y'all 💛