Gang

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE STORY ONCE YOU ARE DONE‼️

NAHMIR🤟🏽

I was hurt. My own friend shot me because of the money on my head. I got shot twice. Once in the leg and once in the shoulder. It hurt like hell. I had Gabby by my side praying for me. They had to take her out the room so they could remove the bullet in my leg, the one in my shoulder went straight through. She was crying so hard. I felt bad for her. She had no choice but to leave.

GABBY🦋

I sat down in the chair next to the door. I see Amira and Mosey come in. I hugged mosey immediately. Then I hugged Amira and started to cry on her shoulders " It's okay girl" she said. I sat down and wiped away my tears. " He got shot in the shoulder and in the leg. I walked to his house and surprisingly the door was unlocked.  I walk in to see him and a little puddle of blood. I immediately called an ambulance." I said, "im just glad that he is gonna be okay". We stayed in the room for about 4 hours. Mosey went to go grab us some food when the doctors called me in. Nahmir's grandma was out of the country and couldn't make it. " Hello Mrs.Sapphire we would like to inform you that we safely got the bullet out of Nick's leg and he should wake up any minute now. You and your visitors may come in until he does." The doctor said. " Alright, thank you so much doctor" I said. " No problem, if you guys or Nick need anything feel free to hit the buzzer." He said. I nodded and he left out. We waited for about an hour when I saw Nahmir's eyes flutter. We all jump up. He opens his eyes and starts smiling." Nick" I shouted hugging him. He started laughing."Why are you laughing" I said. " Because you saved my damn life and now I'm like geeked. Also this medicine make me feel weird." He said. " Wassup bro" Mosey said dapping him. Amira hugged him. The doctor came in again since Nahmir woke up. " So we will dismiss him tomorrow afternoon just so that we can be sure that everything is alright. He might have to where crutches for like a week but other than that he can use over the counter pain medication since the bleeding ain't that bad. " " Alright" I said.

The next day in the afternoon

I slept in the room with Nahmir. He got dismissed and we went home. He was gonna wear crutches for a week. We had the whole crew over and we were all talking about our relationships. We decided to invite Princeton even though things were still awkward I decided to accept the fact that he is dating my sister and that there's nothing I can do. " Aye Gabby I hope we still cool" Princeton said." I honestly don't care anymore that's on you and you only" I said. Everybody laughed. "Gabby is done with the bullshit" Nick said. I shrugged. "It's not my choice who dates my sister" I said. Later on everyone left accept Nahmir. We was just chilling in my bed. I fell asleep. I got dressed in cropped jeans in an OF crop top.

I got to school and heading to me me and Amira's first hour and there was a new boy. "Hello everyone this is Carter" the teacher said. Carter was about 5;10. He was black but lightskin. He was pretty cute. He sat right behind me and I was getting nervous as hell. "Hey you good your kinda shaking" he said. "Yeah I'm fine I'm just kinda cold" I lied. "Here take my jacket" he said. Holy fuck I didn't know he was gonna give me his jacket. "Thanks that's nice of you" I said. He nodded. I put on his jacket. It was a Miami heat jersey jacket. " You from Miami? " I said. " Yeah" he said. "Well, welcome to west coast" I said. I turned around and did my work. I don't know how to feel about him but something tells me things aren't going to go well with him and Nahmir.

Hey guys I'm in class rn updating.💀💀💀. Anywho hope  y'all enjoyed this chapter. ( Did y'all see that OF part, yeah I snuck that in) 😂 .   Make sure y'all vote, follow me, and comment‼️ I will be taking a break from the Earl story to update this one  but please read that one too I honestly put more effort into that one , Love y'all💛