Just friends pt3

Recap :
    "Mosey you kiss Mira " Gabby said. Everyone  went silent.
      Recap over

AMIRA‼️

Bro did she really just say that. " come on hurry up"Gabby said . Mosey walked over to me on the ground. He sat next to me. " you ready" he said. " uh yeah" I added. " alright" he said and went in for a kiss. I kiss back. It lasted bout 5 seconds which is actually hella long " holy shit Amira I thought you was finna punk out 💀. "

A week later

NAHMIR🤟🏽

I don't know why but I've been curving hella girls. It seems like I like someone but idk. Of course that person is Gabby but idk how she feel about me. I had this dream last night where  we fucked and she became my wife real quick. I lowkey might ask her out soon but idk. I don't think she like me. I kinda want to find out.

Me: ayo bro can u do me a favor.

Mosey😈: yuh wassup?

Me : can u ask yo fine ass cousin what she think bout me?

Mosey😈: nigga are you talking about Gabby😂 she annoying but she fam.

Me: idk maybe 🤤😏

Mosey 😈: yeah you talkin bout Gabby, I see the way you look at her dude it's no surprise. Yeah I'll ask her.

Me: thanks bro 🤟🏽

GABBY🦋

So I realized that I do like Nahmir but for now I'm focusing on my work and shit since that's what I'm all about. If he were to ask me out I would definitely think about it.

Mosey🤞🏽:Sup cuz

Me: hey

Mosey🤞🏽: I see you and nahmir getting close.

Me : ...uh

Mosey🤞🏽: so what you think about him.

Me : I lowkey like him but, I feel as if he would break my heart and also I don't like catching feelings but if he were to ask me out I would think about it .

Mosey 🤞🏽: mmm aight.

That was weird but honestly idc.

MOSEY💦

Me and Nikki been messing around lately. I just use her for top and shit cause that's all she good for. For some reason though she think we cuffing but ummm we're not. Also that kiss wit Amira had me feeling some type of way. I think I like her. I sent Nick the screenshots of what Gabby said.

Nahmir 😎: woah

Me: so whatcha gone do ?

Nahmir😎:I guess I'm gonna have to cuff.

Me: bet I'll help you and tell you what she likes and shit, come over and we can play fortnite tmr.

Nahmir😎: bet. Ima bring Princeton and manny too

Me : k

AMIRA‼️

So me and Gabby walked to school while talking about mosey and nick. We both had bomb ass fits .
    This was mine

And this was her's

And this was her's

The boys was acting weird around us lately

The boys was acting weird around us lately. Been flirting, hugging, staring , and a whole lot of ass slapping." Why do you think nick and mosey are acting like this ?" Gabby Said. Idk but whatever it is , it's gotta stop.

Later that afternoon

MOSEY💦

"So those are all the things she likes, yellow roses, KitKats, and Victoria secret perfume" nick said looking confused ash. Yep that's Gabby ,oh and she also likes Superman ice cream . " huh ok ima ask her out tmr cause honestly I can't take it no more she was lookin so fine today 😍" he said falling into a stare. Um yeah whatever if that's what you think. " when you gonna ask out Amira?"Princeton said. Ima ask Mira out soon but first I gotta break things up with Nikki ."oh alright" he said rolling his eyes. All my friends don't like Nikki.

hey y'all I'm hella tired making this. I always try to keep my story's over 450 words and this time the story was 594 without the little paragraph that I'm right now. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed. Make sure to comment and vote for my story. Also y'all ima need two followers at least to keep this going. Once I get two followers I'll continue this story Love y'all 💛