Recover

Two and a half weeks later

MOSEY💦

Amira and me are still friends. Gabby just got rid of her crutches and her leg not hurting no more but she still gotta wear a brace. Her and nahmir dating and Nikki been real quiet lately and hasn't been starting shit.I sat down at lunch wit Amira, Gabby, Nahmir and manny. Since we all had the same lunch period. " Ow stop it Nahmir your so annoying" Gabby said. Nahmir was throwing food at her. " you wasn't saying that when I was in your—" " nope ima stop you right there."Gabby says covering his mouth. Well shit my nigga. I dapped him up.
Gabby rolled her eyes.

AMIRA ‼️

We were sitting at the lunch table and while Gabby and Nahmir were talking this nigga was rubbing all up on my thigh. He looked at me and licked his lips. I was shaking literally. " you good mama" he said with a deep voice. Holy shit this boy just got me in all ways fucked up. I kissed him in front of everybody. Everybody was shook. They all stared for about a minute and continued doing what they were doing.
"Woah baby girl I didn't know you wanted me like that" he said. Well I guess I do now. " Shit fuck it we dating" he kissed me this time. This time people started taking pictures. Oh lord.

Later that afternoon

Incoming call from ; Gabby👅

Me : hello

Gabby: BITCH SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT WASN'T YALLS FIRST TIME KISSING BESIDES THE DARE WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?

Me: first of all bitch, Ima need you to bring your voice down to a 2 cause you at 90 right now .

Gabby: alright my bad

Me:Second of all we first kissed without any dare yesterday when I went over to his house.

Gabby: ouuuu

Me: Gabby come on now we didn't fuck or anything.

Gabby : bullshit.

Me: is that all you had to say?

Gabby: oh yeah we meeting up at my house. Princeton , Nahmir , and Mosey. Not manny cause he went home early cause he was feeling sick.

Me: oh aight what time?

Gabby: Well me and Nahmir at the movies rn so bout 7:30.

Me : oh alright bye

Gabby: byeeee

PRINCETON 👑

I go inside Gabby's you everybody's chilling and smoking weed or playing fortnite. I go upstairs to find some juice. I see Scarlet in her underwear bruh. Oh I'm sorry I said. It's fine. She bent down to get something and I was right behind her. She turned around and we started kissing fr fr. Then we went up to her bedroom.

MOSEY💦

"hey Mosey can u ask scar if I can take her car up to subway" Gabby said. um alright I gotta find that nigga Princeton anyways.  I go up to Scarlet's bedroom. I open the door. They were butt naked fucking and shit.I ran downstairs. Yoooo Gabby yo sister and Princeton was fucking. " OMG!!! Bitch no ew that's shits weird asf, as soon as that nigga come out tell him to get the fuck out I don't wanna see him for the rest of the day." She said while Nahmir was holding her. Oh ok. " Hey" Princeton said. I don't think he saw me peeking in there 😂 and neither did scar😂. Get out bro. Everybody was silent. " what why?" He said looking confused. " I'll tell you when I get home and I'll call you but for not you gotta go just trust me" Oh alright." He said running out the door.

" Welp that was weird as fuck"Amira said. No doubt😂.

AMIRA‼️

We all chilling and I get a text from an unknown number

Unknown: this isn't over, I will and ALWAYS come back.

I blocked immediately. Should I tell anyone?

Hey guys  so I hope y'all liked this quick chapter since the last one was hella long. Leave a comment, follow me , and vote this story. Love y'all💛